No luck yet

Posted

Alright so I have had no luck finding a play partner and I have been on the site for a good bit now. I am making this forum so that I can get some help finding new places in Portland Oregon or websites that I can try to find a play partner

Posted
I've been on here for a year now and found one submissive who left me a few months ago. It really is a game of patience
Posted

by a "good bit" you mean "two weeks" - and, well - I think before you start looking in person or on other websites the first thing you've got to accept is not to expect instant results.

I'd also strongly advise taking everything is a constant learning.  The more your own knowledge enriches - the better placed you are when an opportunity comes up.

Anyway. A few simple googles has found there are more munches and events and Portland than you can shake a stick at

Tonight (April 30) at 5.30pm at Canton Grill

or 7pm Thursday May 2nd at Orenco Tap House

But, don't go to either (or one of the zillion other munches/events) with a view of walking out with a play partner.  Go to either, or other, with a view of meeting new friends and enriching your knowledge. 

Blueberrypie
Posted
Are you looking for a play partner only or are you meeting new people and enjoying the journey and people met? Try making friends and a play partner may come of it. Just like vanilla land you can't run around the pub hi I wanna fuck. Well they might it doesn't mean they might with you. Just because a lady enjoys slapping guys asses with a boat oar doesn't mean she's a paddle vending machine to all that say hi. Try getting to know people and stop being in a frantic kink chase. That's the best advice I can give you. If not patient you'll have to pay to play. That's more of a fetish on demand scenario. I'd rather make friends but it's up to you.