Panties

Needtrained70

Needtrained70
Posted

I have a fetish where I like to wear women's panties.I wonder what women think about this

kissurfeet
Posted

no sure what women think about it, but there's nothing sexier than wearing womens clothes, females are so lucky, its no wonder they are the superior sex

Posted

I think women vary widely in how they feel about it. I've known some who thought it was fun helping male friends play dress-up, but I doubt they're a large fraction. In the crossdressing and transgender circles I used to travel in, the associated girlfriends and wives I met were usually neutral at best about it. Even I, a bi transgender woman who thinks it's a no-brainer that some men sexually attracted to women might be aroused by women's intimate apparel enough to get off on wearing it, still wouldn't be turned on by a male partner wearing panties. I would understand it, but it wouldn't turn me on.

Posted
I don't really get what is so sexy about our underwear. I wouldn't really understand why it arouses you so much . It must be because for me they are just stuff people told me I had to wear ,I don't see a link between them and me . Plus,since they are just fabric people told me I had to wear ,I feel like men could have worn them too like we do,normally,on a daily basis,like,it could be the norm like for us. I don't know if you see what I mean. Anyway,hope that could help you. By the way, just wondering, what do you find so hot about it?
Twiggy-3059
Posted

it makes me feel so naughty.taboo.love the silk touch,makes me adventurous.mabey to public exposure

Needtrained70
Posted

How I  started wearing panties for me was as a kid I didnt have any clean underwear.So I went into my oldest ***s room in her dresser and looked through panties.I took a pair that were silky smooth and I went back to my room and put them on.I really liked how they felt while wearing those panties.I wore them to school and by the end of the day I decided to keep them.I stole a few more pairs from her

Twiggy-3059
Posted

Hi Needtrained70.I was about 7.Went into my grans room,looked around, found a silk camisole on the back of door.YUMMY,Everyone was at home,Iremoved ALL my clothes and slunk into silk.Fckn awesome,Did not get caught.Sometime maybe

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

I’m sort of surprised this thread hasn’t been answered more than it has. Panties are a big turn on for me. I love shopping for them as much as wearing them. Panties, bodysuits, teddies, shape wear, sleep wear. I love it all. My wife is cool with it all. I love Victoria’s Secret. I’m friendly with the salespeople there and they are always attentive to my needs. I’ve been able to try things on in the dressing room too. Women have it much better when it comes to underwear. Softer materials, pretty colors, lace, mesh. Then there are so many cuts. Thongs, bikinis, cheekies etc. what’s not to love. I have over 400 pairs and there are still so many I want. I love wearing panties.  

Posted

Panties are lovely.   I wore a bra once too and found it very cosy and "hugging" :x

• 1 month later...
Stevie-8637
Posted

I love wearing panties to me I feel more pretty in them I started when I was young I love microfiber and silk and satin my favorite pairs are thongs bikinis and cheekies they are the best