How to start

Amadayuz

Posted

So generally I've been in a dominant role throughout multiple relationships. After my last relationship (just ended, rip), I'm trying to figure out how to get into a continuous submissive role. We played around with a bit, and it was...incredible. feeling out of control was probably the best thing ever. 

What I'm wondering is how to young guys like myself find a kink partner, or group, I dont know. I'd like to start sooner than later for sure.

Posted

I think it's always important to try to avoid rebound relationships.    So, how to start is to taking some time out.

Have a little think if this is something you really want to explore - and use this time to research submission and what this requires from you and what you want from it.

To then find a partner or group.  Most areas have different forms of munches and events, attend them.  The better attitude you attend with, the better the experience for you.  This doesn't guarantee play, or a partner, or so on - but - it does get you to meet people, make friends and having the right attitude opens other doors.

Ditto for online.  Ask questions you wish to learn and contribute where you can.

Posted

Have to second what @eyemblacksheep said. Take some time to research submission and then go to munches and events in your area, talk to other submissives and ask what submission means to them. There is no guarantee that you will meet your dominant anytime soon but the odds are greater if you go to the places they hang out