Are you dominant or submissive?

Sooren-1540

Posted

Submissive... to my chosen partner. Anyone else involved should probably also be submissive to him lol .

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Use to switch, but now have this overwhelming desire to be controlled. 

Posted

Switchy af.

It depends on the other person and what kind of chemistry we have.

Posted

I've always thought of myself as a switch and still do but lately I'm realizing my submissive desires are stronger than I thought and I would probably want to be primarily submissive in a LTR.

Posted

Dominant with a touch of sub. But it only last a second or two and I'm back into dominant 

Posted

Dominant.  No switch .. no sub .. and perfectly happy in my skin and role . 

Posted
On 5/4/2019 at 6:49 PM, SadisticLust said:

I prefer dom to be honest, but I am able to switch for a session or two but I rather be the one in control, and be the one making a mess out of someone haha

xxx

sissy_petra_uk_slut
Posted

Total sub. And I love it.

Posted

In day to day life I can be extremely dominant if I need to be, but sexually 100% submissive & bottom.

I've tried a few times to be dominant sexually but just can't get my mind around it.

BiSlaveBoySub
Posted

100% sub. Bisexual. Dom or Domme does not matter. I am the sub.

Posted

just a quick clean up of a couple of posts - remember, if you want to create a classified ad, you can for free by clicking 'create personal ad' from your profile.   

Posted

Dom. I love making/watching subs suffer 😈

• 1 month later...
Posted

This slave is neither dominant or submissive only a Master/ Mistress can choose this slave role.

Posted

until now i was always dom but i lost all my confidence cuz i ruined it with the love of my life. im seriously seeking punishment for treating her bad. tbh i don`t know who i am anymore.