Favourite Kink Accessory?

NaydyNay

Posted

Is there anything that you have that is an absolute must (for you personally)?

Mine is a pinwheel. My kit wouldn't be complete without it 

Posted
Definitely have to be my anal beads x
Posted
Just now, Sylosis said:

Tail for you naydynay ;)

Lmao you fucking sleaze 😂

Posted

You can probs tell from my user name lol 😂 but I'm a big clothing fetish guy, tight outfits especially yoga pants, and of course the gloves hahah satin/silk are my favorites but I love any gloves a mistress wears lol!! 🧤😍😂

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My headphones which I fuck on a daily basis 

Posted

My sounding kit, definitely..closely followed by my favourite crop 

Posted

My only requirement is a safety shears if doing rope. I'd rather have that than any amount of toys.

Drama aside, my favourite flogger

Posted

It would have to be my 2 and 1/2 inch red ball gag that fills my mouth completely, causing lots of uncontrollable drooling.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Gotta be my Big Red Bag, an Ortlieb stuff sack that has in it my many ropes, restraints, inflatable and non-inflatable insertables, suction devices, gags, breathing bags and of course, the poppers! Never go out without it...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted

My sounds, my 18” dong for a good poke of my colon, and my enema kit. I have a bunch of stuff but those I can’t do without. Oh, and my rings and shackles. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Queen_Holzripper
Posted
Mine is our strapless vibrator or my Glass Dildo
Posted
My two leather bondage hoods I had to sell on e-bay to help pay for a moving van when I moved from Portland back down to California. Whoever bought them you got a deal.
Posted

Lately I bring at least three hanks of rope (along with safety scissors) and clothespins with me to any major play party or fetish event.

Even though I primarily sub, a rope harness is a good icebreaker, a way to keep busy when things are quiet, and people will ask me to tie them when I'm doing a self-tie.

I like the pinwheels too. They're compact and only need a tiny touch to be effective.

Posted
I want to experience this sex toys feelings ☺️
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

A rubber mallet 

Edited by Nocturne