*** Threshold

Re****

Posted

Hi guys, any tips for building *** threshold? I'm not doing too badly but there is a certain thing I dread so any tips would be greatly appreciated, many thanks. 

Posted

You have to remember not everything suits everyone fire hates the paddle but loves the cane.   build up slowly as you build then tolerance increases and confidence increases also.  Confidence in your own ability in *** tolerance and a sense of achievement will grow.  Think and focus on something you love a colour or a smell and you will step out a little .

MrC ...

Posted
It's also a mental thing. And in this case knowledge can be hurtful. Your experiences in life will trick your brain into thinking something will hurt more than it will. I'm not explaining that well am I lol.
Nolimitsfucktoy
Posted

If youre horny enough you can fuck the *** away.

Posted
I seem to have been born with a very high *** threshold as somethings I've had done to me i found ok when other people have said to me that must have been agony but if you're excited enough Adrenaline will mask the *** until it wears off Then LoL
Posted
9 hours ago, Mrchristopher70 said:

You have to remember not everything suits everyone fire hates the paddle but loves the cane.   build up slowly as you build then tolerance increases and confidence increases also.  Confidence in your own ability in *** tolerance and a sense of achievement will grow.  Think and focus on something you love a colour or a smell and you will step out a little .

MrC ...

That makes perfect sense, it's the vampire crop I can't bear and then it puts my head space in a place where everything then feels the same. 5 or 10 minutes later I am fine again, this is something I need to work on. Thank you. 

Posted
3 hours ago, Nolimitsfucktoy said:

If youre horny enough you can fuck the *** away.

I'm fine after, it's during, so fucking the *** away isn't really at play here, pardon the pun 😉

Posted
Start slowly.....once you reach a level it'll be too easy to tolerate that's when you know to push it even farther. Now this isn't to say building up will be easy, it isn't always. A few times I was left crying and shaking BUTTTTTTT overall it helps with the *** tolerance.
Posted

Like the rest have said, it takes practice and experience. And maybe there are some things you'll find you just can't enjoy. I have a thing for flirting with unwilling sex and other treatment. My old daddy understood that I sometimes wanted to feel overwhelmed, scream into my gag, and break down into sobs as he punished me. It worked for us because we both sometimes wanted for me to definitely not enjoy what he was doing to me. Still, it's now been so long that if I hook up with a new daddy, I'll have to start at a much, much lower level than where I left off.