gropping/fingering

Posted

Any of you subs fantasised being gropped/fingering by total stranger, either in the lift or during shopping, or crowded place? I would love to do it one day, I am talking consented act before the human right brigade pound on me......

Posted

On one level, a gurl who’s getting groped is going to feel like a gurl who’s doing something right... ;) ...but it’s important to be able to distinguish between the fantasy and the reality of getting pawed at in public. With the right person, and with the ground rules carefully set in advance, getting groped and manhandled in a public or semi-public place would be just the starting point for a wide range of possible adventures.

Posted
I have had that fantasy a lot of times however I would never do it because I wouldn't give consent to a total stranger to do it. Maybe if you're locked in a lift for a while or meet at the bar and then do it.. I love to do stuff outside which raises the concern that I like to be an exhibitionist to non consensual spectators however if I am at the movies or at a park with a partner things usually get at least slightly sexual..
Posted
1 hour ago, RavenSass said:

I have had that fantasy a lot of times however I would never do it because I wouldn't give consent to a total stranger to do it. Maybe if you're locked in a lift for a while or meet at the bar and then do it.. I love to do stuff outside which raises the concern that I like to be an exhibitionist to non consensual spectators however if I am at the movies or at a park with a partner things usually get at least slightly sexual..

how does that work if you are locked...how do you give consent then? 

is not frustating for you to have that fantasy you cant fulfil because you have that blockage?

when I mean a total stranger is someone like me, from this kind of website. Obviously something organised, lets say we meet up at specific place, while you wearing a red wide hat, or specific dress, then I will follow you and do the act, repeatly at random places. But you cant look at me or turn around.... 

Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

how does that work if you are locked...how do you give consent then?

I mean when there is a problem with a lift and you get locked inside. Has that never happened to You? 

I do believe that fantasies sometimes are better than reality. Not all fantasies are something I want to follow up on.

What I was thinking is different from what you're saying. I think that's actually an arousing idea. If I were you I would advertise it here and in fetlife. I'm sure you will find someone who would do what you're fantasizing of. I am unavailable at the moment otherwise I might have given it a shot.

Posted
Being a Sub i dream of a woman abusing me in any secluded place inflicting *** on me but it doesn't happen in real life unless you pay for it LoL
Posted

I wasn’t talking about abusing lol, more like some fun, lots of subs fantasise about being gropped in public but dont pass that barrier 

i am sure it will happen 😊 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Carol loves to be touched in public, i have fingered her to orgasm in many public places. She would enjoy a 'stranger' slipping his or her hand under her skirt if she knew that i had arranged it.