Clothed Male Naked Female

SamLaraCroft

SamLaraCroft
Posted

So I met a Dom a couple of times and I am interviewing to be his sub. Over a coffee and some texts I agreed to have my body inspected as part of a clothed male naked female (CMNF) scene. As a Dom he needs my body to comply with his needs. So we arranged I would visit and take part in the -body inspection.

I felt really *** as I took off each item of clothing as he told me to, but I was excited too, and also hopeful I would pass inspection, he lifted my boobs and opened my pussy and he inspected inside my pussy to check for wetness, during this in depth inspection he remained clothed. He also did some nipple and clit testing to see how receptive I was, and finally after a lot of testing and inspecting he allowed me to cum.

He stated that from now on every time I visit he must do an inspection as they expire, just because I passed this first inspection I may not pass others. I am glad I had this inspection. I like clothed male naked female it seems.

Have you ever had a body inspection? Have you ever inspected a Subs body? Are you interested in clothed male naked female (CMNF) Would you like to try?

MistressMettle
Posted

Oh dear lord I'm flustered. I love a good inspection it really sets the dynamic and tone of a session. I often use them both as a pro and personally  for Clothed Male Naked Female scenes and more. 

Posted

my first pro session began with an inspection... it was a lot of fun... 

Posted

Yes. An inspection is always the beginning of every visit made by a sub. She even has a particular position to hold during the task. There are a variety stances that can be insisted upon too. We love Clothed Male Nude Female. 

Posted
I’ve had 2 Dom’s that requested an inspection before play. One required me to stand in the middle of the room & strip off. The level of vulnerability that comes with standing naked in the middle of a room is unbearable although the anticipation of an inspection is bewitching
SamLaraCroft
Posted
10 hours ago, Leatherdom2020 said:

Yes. An inspection is always the beginning of every visit made by a sub. She even has a particular position to hold during the task. There are a variety stances that can be insisted upon too.

I can only think of all fours, what else is there? Perhaps I could use this next time xx

northern_dom
Posted

When meeting a sub I will always inspect her. Make sure she is prepared how I have requested and upto my standards. I will also inspect her toys etc. For me it's a vital part of a meet. especially for clothed male naked female scenes.

Posted
1 hour ago, SamLaraCroft said:

I can only think of all fours, what else is there? Perhaps I could use this next time xx

Mine have been to stand still looking forward then hands on my head. 

Facing a wall, leaning towards the wall with my hands on the wall like a stress position.

Stood with my back against a wall with my arms high then my arms out to the side not being allowed to drop my arms 

Lay on a table

It’s also dependant on whether it’s my body, my clothing/underwear, how I’m presenting myself etc that’s being inspected 

Posted

Inspections are a very popular...and pleasurable...way to start a session

SamLaraCroft
Posted
On 5/10/2019 at 9:13 AM, BigPolly said:

Mine have been to stand still looking forward then hands on my head. 

Facing a wall, leaning towards the wall with my hands on the wall like a stress position.

Stood with my back against a wall with my arms high then my arms out to the side not being allowed to drop my arms 

Lay on a table

It’s also dependant on whether it’s my body, my clothing/underwear, how I’m presenting myself etc that’s being inspected 

Thanks for your feedback, I will discuss this the next time I talk to him to see if these positions would please him for a clothed male nude female scene xx

SamLaraCroft
Posted
4 minutes ago, Stan2881 said:

Did you like being stripped and inspected by him while he remained clothed

Yes I felt very *** and excited xx