New here - into smelling breath

BreatheOnMe

Posted

Hello everyone. I'm new to the site, and to admitting this publicly. 

I am a male from the midwest, 32. I have discovered in the last 10 years that I have a total kink for smelling breath - women specifically. 

It's a deep and meaningful thing, as I've studied over time. What more intimate and close feeling can you find than smelling your partners breath? Behind all the mint gum and other fake scents we hide behind every day - when you can smell someones breath, it means you're in an intimate space. There are true pheromones present. 

I cannot get over the idea of laying down with a woman I'm attracted to, having her hover over me, and slowly bring her open mouth over my face, and breathing her hot, moistened and natural smelling breath straight into me, to where it's all I can smell. It's her true to the core scent, and I want it all. 

That's why I'm here, to talk about it, and to see if others have that curiosity or at least understand where I'm coming from. It's all about intimacy, pheromones, closeness. Oh...and kink. MMMPH. I think I'm obsessed. Nothing exists like it to me.

• 8 months later...
Posted

Hi, this is a really said post and I can very much relate and totally get where you're coming from.

There's few things that I find more of a turn on than the smell of a woman's natural breath. As you wrote, it comes down intimacy and closeness. It's kind of hard to describe but I too can't stand the strong scent of mint either and this coincides with natural scent of a woman in a whole. 

Although I also have a tongue fetish and the smell of saliva from an attractive woman. Like for example she licked me and sort of left her mark. 

Anyone else who can relate?

Posted

I love to smell my sub breath or even sucking her out of her mouth during play. I also love to smell her, all over her body like a prey 🐺😈

• 2 years later...
Posted

I can relate to that. I'm a woman and I've been into this breath kink for some time now and my girlfriend is strangely liking it. She likes it when I smell her mouth and breathe her breath. Well, of course she wasn't like this before, but over time she grew to like it somehow and I finally got to fullfil my fantasy with my girl.

I don't know if I'm lucky or I'm just in a dream lol. So, I've been breathing my girl excessively lately, whenever I get the chance I just slide my nose between her soft amazing lips and no matter how what her mouth smelled like, I still loved breathing her breath all the time. Doesn't matter if it's her morning smell or during the day I just loved this level on intimacy and enjoyed her smell in my lungs 

Here's a funny thing, recently she's surprised me with her nose in my mouth while I was asleep, though as much as I loved sharing my breath with her, I still didn't know if she was teasing me or she enjoyed it. Either way it, she'd done it a few times and it was fun.

When I first discovered this breath kink of mine, I thought I was the only one because of how strange my kink is but then I looked up in the internet and found other people like me. It's why I wanted to talk about.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
NoUnsolicitedEmails
Posted

I like threads like this; having at least one person share a detailed story gives me a bit of encouragement to post a reply (although I don't know if the woman with the story about the gf has been deleted or if she just uses "Deleted Member" as her handle). My fascination began before I was even in puberty, so for the sake of this forum, I'll skip the initial story. But as my life progressed, my response became more obviously sexual, and thankfully I did have one girlfriend who indulged my breath obsession by letting me explore it with her. One of the smells I found most pleasing reminds me of like a vanilla or sweet milky scent, like from a bowl of cereal.  I don't know if that's a product of a hormone or pheromone, but I think it's natural with some people.

In sum, I think the main point I wanted to make is that yes, it can be called a fetish or kink, but my reaction straddles between sexuality and ASMR, only because of my early age when I first discovered this point of attraction.