Need advice regarding wife having a dom

Theohubby

Posted

My wife is entering a relationship with a dom with my approval. Problem is as im not involved at all she feels its ok to be his total property meaning his rules would apply to me as far as whether we can have sex or not. I feel i should not be subject to any rules and our sex life should be totally seperate.  Are any others in a similar situation?  Would love to hear feedback.

Posted

there are boundaries that need to be put down

my wife and I have a set up where we both play with others; I did have a Mistress for a little while

we have few rules - but one that we do have is that nothing can be done which affects our relationship and anything that impacts our ability to have sex comes under that.

obviously there's sometimes a little bit of available discretion - but, certainly, I couldn't have a week in chastity etc.  

so any rules for her (or you) have to not get in the way of your relationship.  approval doesn't have to mean blanket approval

Posted

I'm married and also have a Master and Owner. He completely respects the relationship I have with my husband and doesn't have any rules in place as to when I have sex with him. 

I believe that it's a matter of respect of the others personal lives and finding the rules that fit in and work for each relationship. 

My vanilla life is too complicated and busy for my Master to impose too many rules. The rules we have out of the scene are simple but enough. 

Posted
Unless you're a consensual cuck then his rules don't apply to you.
Posted

You need to talk to your wife and tell her you’re not happy. You should have at least as much say in your relationship as she does and the two of you need to be happy with any rules put in place that affect you both

Posted
The fact that you're happy for your wife to have a Dom is amazing and she should feel honoured in your trust in that. Their relationship should never impact yours - ever! The key to these kinds of relationships is always respect, he does not have a say in what you do with your wife. End of.
georgekaplan1900
Posted

Really, if you are allowing your wife to knowingly cuckold you with her dom,  she is on his rules.

Ask if this can be changed, but don’t insist...You too are by proxy submissive to the Dom!

Posted

But if im not being cucked and not involved why should i be subject to his rules? Wouldn't that mean shes putting him first ahead of our marriage? 

Posted
2 hours ago, georgekaplan1900 said:

Really, if you are allowing your wife to knowingly cuckold you with her dom,  she is on his rules.

Ask if this can be changed, but don’t insist...You too are by proxy submissive to the Dom!

You are submissive to no one, proxy or otherwise unless you consent to be so.

agreeing to your wife having a relationship with a Dom does not make you his submissive or a cuckhold unless you negotiate and consent to be

Posted

it's fairly presumptuous also that the nature of the wife's D/s relationship will include sex.

As someone who plays outside of my marriage.

I've played with 3 (soon to be 4) sub ladies.  Had sex with just 1.

While of course there's questions on "what is sex" don't automatically assume it's part of the arrangement and, no, it doesn't make the OP a cuckold if it does.

Posted

To answer your comment yes sex is part of the arrangement.