Have you ever drank your own urine

Cu****

Posted

I have - it was for my then Mistress.  Wouldn't rush to do it again.

Posted
I to had as i was ordered to do it by my owner mine mixed with hers it was horrible but not as bad as the punishment i would have got if I'd refused !
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Yes, the first pee of the morning is very strong and not so pleasant but it is good throughout the day. I like it. 

Posted

Do you swallow it?
I have thought about drinking mine (coz i have let guys drink it) but it really doesn't appeal, just realised now i wouldn't have to swallow it lol.

Posted

No, you don't have to swallow it. I have seen plenty of people just let it wash down their body or they spit it out. I like to swallow it. But that's my pee. If someone's pee tastes strong I spit it out.

Posted

Might see why guys like it so much, i'm diabetic so guessing it's sweet.

Posted

It is salty. It can be on the sweet side if you eat mangos or a sweet fruit like that.

Posted

I've never drank my own. I associate pee in my mouth with something that has been done to me. I don't know if drinking is something I could do without throwing up. One circumstance I find some appeal to is drinking my pee under orders to demonstrate to a third party what a disgustingly obedient slut I was.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Just drink a few litres of water for a couple of hours beforehand so your pee runs fairly clear and it is usually fine. Also it does depend on what you've eaten - avoid the obvious like asparagus and try some pineapple instead

munkeynutts
Posted

I like to. I like to lay on my back in the bathtub, open my legs and piss in my mouth. I’ll swallow some, but mostly like to let it run down my chest and over my body. Never met a woman who would piss in my mouth yet. Would love that. 

• 2 months later...
cocksuckerpisspig
Posted

I frequently enjoy a large coffee mug full of my warm piss.  I take meds & food with my piss to wash it down.  Also like to wear it.

• 1 month later...
Posted

i have drank my own pee and my cum as well

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My master gets me to Cum in a glass then fill it with my pee and then I have to drink it all down and no spitting it out . 

• 1 month later...
Posted

I had a couple of people liked to watch me on webcam, I would be upside-down peeing in my face, then finish off masturbating. Happy doing it again if anyone’s interested...

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted
It's an exciting part of my more-involved masturbation sessions. I must have drunk gallons of it by now. I have gotten to the point that I can tell what I've eaten and if I'm well or I'll just by the flavor.
Tracysmokinwhore
Posted

Yes I have to drink my own urine as I have to drink others urine