Getting started @ 20

21subhull

Posted

How do I get into S&M, bondage, domination&suission and pet and primal play with people around my age? How is best to start/bring it up especially since I’ve never tried it before but it’s something I really want to do

Posted
Find someone on here willing to teach you
Posted

do you know people around your age? do you have reason to suspect they're kinky and would be interested in doing something with you?   

it's often easier than broaching with a girlfriend/partner than a friend.

one of the good and bad things about fetish and bdsm is it covers such a broad range of ages - but sometimes that can leave people feeling too young or too old depending on circles.

it's worth befriending people via munches - you at least know they're kinky but don't expect anything to happen until trust is built - for younger people keep an eye out for under-35 munches or "TNG" munches 

google is your friend : munch finder

remember your desires. your wish to try stuff. so on.  this doesn't entitle someone to do them with you.   become the kinda person people want to spend time with and it helps

Driven_Dom
Posted

Get out to local events, there will more than likely be one in your area. The friends you will make and the knowledge you will pick up will be invaluable going forward when starting to play with others. 

Posted

Try to find a munch, a local hang out of people around you. Some times they're easy to find, some times they're not. Also talk to people on here around you, you can find them. 

Posted

Munches, then local events even just to learn stuffs.