new femdom

Gh****

Posted

Hi everyone - recently I have started a relationship with someone online.    

I am very new to any kind of kink and so is he.  He has done some sub stuff casually - like sending pictures of himself kneeling to a couple of women.

It started with him calling me mistress.  I thought it was funny and didn't ask him to stop.  Over the last couple of weeks I have ordered him around online.  He has sent me pics of him kneeling and kissing the floor.  But pretty tame stuff.

So far I have enjoyed it - and I am a bit surprised.  But I am very aroused by him kneeling for me and worshiping me.

Can someone point me to some resources on how to take on the role of a femdom online? How to communicate in our relationship? How to punish him when he disobeys me? especially when we are online only? 

He lives in another country and we have no plans to meet in person right now.

Has anyone had an online only femdom relationship that was successful? 

Posted

morning folks - good topic for conversation, just remember - no external links 

Posted
I am a on line only sub. Get your sub to drip wax on his cock and balls. Stand him in a cold shower. Use pegs on his nips cock and balls. Tell him to cane his own buttocks. Hope this gives you some ideas. You can always ask
Posted

I like to give writing tasks, I find this a really useful way to get inside the mind of a sub. Ask him to write a report on what he gets from your relationship and what he would like to get in the future