*** and domination

Niteflyer

Posted

Hi guys and gals, 

I’m a happily married man (10 years). 

My wife and I enjoy a healthy life and we explore our fantasies and fetishes. 

I just want some advice really. My wife likes to be and feel humiliated and totally dominated. Not only during sex but also wants me to be her master in everyday life. Which is fine, we’ve discussed it and it all feels normal. 

That said, she also has very extreme fetishes and fantasies. As I previously said she wants to be controlled and dominated totally. She likes me to collar her on occasions and control everything she does. Which I also find very horny. 

There’s other things like she wants to be punished and spanked if she does something wrong. She also likes me to watch her pee and likes me to restrict when she goes to the toilet so she wets herself and receives punishment. Also things like anal, bondage, gags etc...

When she collared she likes me to treat her like my pet.

She basically wants me to dominate her entire sex life and use her as I feel fit. 

As I said, I’m very comfortable with it all and I also find it a massive turn on. I just wondered if anyone else had experienced similar and what to expect? 

Thanks in advance  

NF

Posted

it sounds like things are going well for you - that's good.

what to expect, the unexpected ;) just basically keep helping her and watch your relationship grow

Posted
Hi, we are newbies (happily married 11 years & monogomous), we are just embarking on a 24/7 D/s lifestyle. My personal advice would be to communicate loads about what you both do and do not want, we also have a safe word in place. We are letting it progress naturally as we are evolving our roles, we have thoroughly discussed our hard limits and have those fully understood. I can't emphasise communication enough, being totally honest when doing so. Apart from that all I have left to say is good luck and enjoy yourselves.
Posted

Thank you guys for your replies. 

Yes, everything you have said has been done. We’ve talked about it for a long time and set rules etc.. 

its just something we both want to do. 

I guess I’m just lucky I found someone to share my kinks with eh. 

Thanks again. 

Posted
6 hours ago, Nieflyer said:

Thank you guys for your replies. 

Yes, everything you have said has been done. We’ve talked about it for a long time and set rules etc.. 

its just something we both want to do. 

I guess I’m just lucky I found someone to share my kinks with eh. 

Thanks again. 

If you guys ever want a chat please feel free to drop us a line. 

Posted
9 hours ago, Remounters said:

If you guys ever want a chat please feel free to drop us a line. 

Thank you very much. I’ll remember that 

LunaBerry-1883
Posted

You pretty much described what I’m looking for 😝

My advice is to make a list of needs and wants for both of you. Needs are the things you can’t be with out, it’s important both of your needs are continually met to maintain the relationship.

It may not seem so hard right now with the newness of it, but when life gets in the way the play and D/s can decline. If you can ensure you both get what you need, even when it’s difficult, then you’ll continue to have a healthy and fun relationship. 

Posted

It is very intriguing to say the least but at least you know what she wants and needs. It can also bring you closer as a couple too. 

Before my husband and I called it quits on THAT extreme, I tried to compensate him. He likes slaves and trust me we got there to a point......some like it....some don't. I just couldn't do it, although apart of me craves that with my Master I have now I know I'm just too dang independent for that. At least to that extremes, it can tend to either energize them or exhaust them. 

i would at least try it, who knows you might like it.  If you don't though, you really need to sit down and talk it all out.