Tips for Trans People?

Posted

Hi, I'm a trans guy who's only 7 months on T. My voice is still fairly high and I'm not consistently read as male yet. A lot of my kink interests involve gender in one form or another (i.e. being called a "good boy"), but it's been a bit difficult so far to find an accepting dom. Most people who are interested in my parts are interested in women, and a lot of people who are interested in men either don't see me as male or aren't interested in my parts at all. Do any trans members of the community have tips for finding trans inclusive kink space? Should I just wait to get into the scene until I'm far enough along on T that I'm more consistently read as male?

Posted
Hi. I’m a transgender woman, myself. I just wanted to say that I hope you find what you’re looking for. It’s difficult for us because of those exact reasons you listed. I’m sure once you’ve been on T longer, things will get easier for you. Have faith in yourself.
Posted

I understand where you're coming from. I didn't start pursuing men, for example, until I started living as a woman full-time. I wanted men who were first attracted to me as a woman. Would you mind sharing about your sexual orientation? I'm not clear whether you want to be dominated by a man or a woman, or if that's not important. I, for example, strongly want to be dominated by a masculine, woman-attracted man.

RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
You look young and attractive and somewhat sweet looking hopefully that helps your appeal.....you shouldn't have to look like a whopping great manly guy to be attractive there's lots of types of guys & trans guys too)