Best for Sploshing?

BespokeLady

BespokeLady
Posted

A foot puppy approached me recently interested in Sploshing. So, I have decided to give it a go, using only my feet. The thing is, I have never done it before so I am unsure what food type would be best. Custards, jellos,and creams all seem too easy to lick clean. I want him to have to work for his treat. Would banana or g*** be a good option? Maybe chocolate? Is there anything  you wonderful people could suggest? I am open to suggestions and tips. 

Posted

I think a lot depends on what you (and he) wants from this experience.

The scenario you describe could/can be a lot of fun - so in this case you are giving him your feet to lick clean - some things I've done in the past have included ice cream, tomato, banana and tobasco sauce....   all understandably have different sensations.

though - as enjoyable as those experiences were, they weren't what I would call sploshing. it may be you need to clarify.  so it might be he wants you to cover him in certain types of mess, or you cover yourself in certain mess.

BespokeLady
Posted

I know that people enjoy being covered head to toe in food while sploshing, yet for now I am only willing to give him my feet. he is a lucky puppy.

Tobasco sauce? Interesting. That's one to keep in mind. When you played with banana, was it satisfying? Was it a time consuming task?

Posted
2 minutes ago, BespokeLady said:

for now I am only willing to give him my feet. he is a lucky puppy.

very fair

2 minutes ago, BespokeLady said:

Tobasco sauce? Interesting. That's one to keep in mind.

that was interesting... but challenging.     She also teased my cock with her feet afterwards which was quite ***ful....

3 minutes ago, BespokeLady said:

When you played with banana, was it satisfying? Was it a time consuming task?

banana is good to smush and it's a weird and interesting sensation.   a downside (from my perspective, at least) is afterwards it made her feet stink of banana 

BespokeLady
Posted

Thank you for that. I will most definitely keep Tabasco sauce in mind for punishment perhaps. And I will check to see if he doesn't mind the banana.