Want to explore my Sub side, best way to do that?

SunflowerSam

SunflowerSam
Posted

So recently split with my husband and have had 2 recent encounters that have given me some confidence to explore the submissive side of me, something that’s been there for as long as I can remember.

I am looking to do this within a relationship, don’t really just want random meetings.

So my questions are:

Whats the best way of approaching this, clearly I need to protect my personal safety but at the same time have some fun.

Wheres the best place to look to find someone, Tinder just isn’t for me. 

Any any other advice? Thank you

Posted
Munches are good. I'd always go for a 'vanilla' zero-sex related coffee date just incase there's serial killer vibes. And it's ok (and refreshing) to be upfront about what you want (a kinky relationship vs NSA)
Posted
Like @Vulkan69 has said, Munches are one of the best options. Also sites like this are great but stick to talking on the messenger service with people on here until you get to know them better. Anyone with any respect will never ask you to go off site onto kik or WhatsApp etc. Don’t be pushed into any conversation you don’t want or you’re uncomfortable with & be very patient as finding someone who’s fetishes/kinks matches ours can take a fair bit of time
Posted

As others have said looking here is probably best for what you want. A few tips:

Don't rush

Chat using the private messages

Ask questions

Think about what you are looking for. D/s is a broad church. You need to find a partner who will complement you.

Ask questions

Explore this site and see what interests you. 

Adriansouthampton
Posted
Hi munches are good but also chatting in private message works, I’m 43 in Somerset so not too far if you fancy a chat? Pm me x