Good clubs to go to in the uk

Posted

New here so here goes, looking at going to a fetish club for the first time and to have a weekend of role playing with my boyfriend. We are in the UK and will travel anywhere make a bit of relaxing weekend. We both would be first timers in a club but we a very adventurous at home. and I've done a little research on the different clubs in different cities, but where's best for first timers: London, Manchester, Edinburgh? And which clubs or is there some clubs not on the internet best to go to? 

we aren't looking at swingers clubs yet but will take suggestions for too.

Posted

the not-on-the-internet clubs are usually not on the internet for a good reason and you're only going to get access by being known/vetted in real life...

for on-the-internet clubs - it depends, really, what you're looking for.   A HUGE fetish party like *** Garden or Antichrist can be a spectacle or can be intimidating.   A smaller fetish party like Liber8 can be a lot of fun.

But, it might be you want something more dungeon/play based in which case Miss T's and Sanctum are among those I'd recommend.

As one I've missed - I am quite fond of DVS in London, it's quite small and friendly and geared towards helping newbies.