Tickling

WalkingDead172

WalkingDead172
Posted

I have a weird thing about tickling and I think it might be a fetish, does anyone else have one or am I just weird?

Posted
Tickling is quite common and quite a lot of people consider it to be a fetish, especially when it is involved in some form of sexual *** or orgasm. What is yours ?
Posted
Oral stimulation with a whoopass of obsession. Weedys good If you enjoy it it's better
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Tickling *** - My favourite pass time!!

• 7 months later...
adamisbobbins
Posted

Hi quick question really im surprised more girls arent into tickle *** its fun and involves submission and bondage , are their ladies here who enjoy it :)... makes you laugh at least

miss_subalicious
Posted
I hate it!! Makes me furious when they wont stop 😂
Posted

I don't mind a little tickling, but tickle *** doesn't sound fun to me at all. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I loveeeee tickle ***! It's so much fun 😂😊

Posted

Its a giggle, lol

When tied down unable to resist...mmmm, mind blowing!

Posted

I love tickling girls feet when they're tied down

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I agree. I have had girls who hate being tickled but were still willing to try it and whilst they still didn't like the tickling specifically, they couldn't deny the results. They all said it contributed to a more intense orgasm. I get that some of you hate it, especially if it is non stop and they WON'T stop (course that is where a safeword should come into play anyway). Like anything, you have to find that balance. I can also use it as a bit of a punishment for disobedience, but again not too much. But "too much" is a relative term as it depends on the person.

Edited by Tickler101
Posted

Being tickled by a group is evil, lol, one has no say!

Whats a safe word?  lol

adamisbobbins
Posted

Safe word means they stop tickling when said :)

• 1 year later...
Posted

Thoughts on tickling??? Like/dislike? Most ticklish spots? Tickling ***?

Posted
Suppose it could be *** if you hate it that much but give me *** any day if i was tickled I'd think my owner liked me LoL
Posted
If anyone tickled me I’d thump them hahaha....definitely not for me 😬
Posted (edited)

I love tickling. It can be pretty sensual/good for teasing, and also ***. Totally not for everyone though. My favorite spots are feet, breasts/nipples, and of course in between the legs

Edited by Deleted Member
Forgot to add something
Posted

What turned me on to tickling (and maybe primed me to later want to submit to dominant males) was from my childhood. Although I later rebelled, I was raised as a boy. My oldest brother (5 yr older) a few times tied me ***, gagged me, and tickled me mercilessly. I think he was pubescent the last time he did it. We've never discussed it, but I've wondered if his childhood enjoyment of cruelty stayed with him. He was only ever cruel to me in the context of it being a game and was otherwise a very nice big brother.

My torso sides and foot insteps are especially ticklish. I sometimes uncontrollably giggle or even laugh out loud during parts of pedicures. I am generally ticklish enough that there is sometimes a gap I have to cross mentally and emotionally for sensual acts like kissing my neck to become arousing rather than just tickle. It takes me a while to get my motor running.

Probably still imprinted by my brother's treatment, tickling is the most fun for me when it feels imposed on me as an act of dominance. Light, simply playful tickling, like from my vanilla spouse has its charm and place in my life, but I miss tickling that leaves me breathless, aching, and too weak to fight anymore.

Posted
not something for me lol
LunaBerry-1883
Posted
I hate being tickled 😂
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I hate being tickled it's absolute *** but am insanely horribly ticklish worst spits not telling lol make me

Posted

You may get punched if you tried 😂

• 11 months later...
Posted

I’m a huge fan of tickling; In fact, I need it during sex. I’ve flat out refused relationships with women who can’t stand it. I just know it won’t work :) 

Tickling gets a bad rep. Cruel childhood experiences, ECT and I’m no stranger to them myself, but my love for it allows me to engage in the activity with someone I feel safe. 

II’m one big tickle spot, but ribs and feet are probably my most sensitive spots. I love it when my partner pins me down and tickles me until I’m screaming my safe word. The lack of control aspect is amazing- and my lover is very respectful of my boundaries. 

Take away: It can be such an enjoyable experience if you’re open to it!