What’s people’s thoughts on bondage for long periods of time/long term bondage (Being tied up all night)

Robwild

Posted

:handcuffs:

What’s people’s thoughts on bondage for long periods of time. (Being tied up all night) is long term bondage okay?

Posted

it's not something I actively seek out - although an opportunity that "fell through" would have involved sleeping in the Mistress' room, caged at the bottom of the bed.

The thing is with any form of long term bondage is it needs to be safe.  Being tied up all night is not safe - so, total no/no.  But, there's different forms of encasement, caging, etc. which are safer - there does always need to be an out though.

Posted

Long term bondage is not safe. What if you have to go to the bathroom? Or you get sick? I know with my medical issues, which you have to take into consideration with anyone, he would NOT go for it. I would agree with eyem if there is an out then yes sure but if not NO! As much as being tied up is fun, poses are awesome too, bdsm is first and foremost SAFE for all parties involved.

Posted

Hi Alexa. Yes I understand all that about needing the toilet etc. I found with my last partner that we practiced a lot building up the long term bondage periods for longer times until the all night sessions. She would go to the toilet obviously last thing at night and be ok. The chosen position was usually a simple spread eagle on the bed with comfortable secure cuffs or not so tight rope. She often had a full hood with total sensory deprivation usually ear plugs and a comfortable stuff gag. I would sleep in the living room and check her every 45mins to an hour. She didn’t know I was there due to being in deprivation. She was always ok and seemed to love it as she was wild in the mornings.

Posted

Should say that the out was that she would klench both fists and then she needed out. One ment that she was ok but I needed to keep a closer eye. 2 was out completely.