Evolution of Fetishes

ey****

Posted

Something I've found quite interesting is how fetishes seem to change and evolve.

So, for example... I decided to try human ashtray a while ago - didn't really do much for me, but decided that of course if it ever came up while I was filming or something I could do it.

Whereas now... I recently practically begged someone to be their ashtray.

Another one I'm finding odd is trainers - but I almost think it's partially because they're so unsexy, but then also kinda imagining how sweaty the sock and foot is getting underneath.

I dunno...

What about you, have you had any fetishes evolve?

What about the other way? For example, I used to be well into impact play but can certainly take it or leave it these days...

Posted
Curious... When filming a scene is it allowed flow or are you constantly directed?
DaddiesLittleGirl
Posted
I've been into some pretty serious kinks since my early ***s..being 'little' has always been there in some form. One thing I never ever thought I'd do is wear nappies though and I've now been wearing for 6 months straight.. 🙈 It's not something I usually openly admit unless talking privately to someone into the same kink. It's one of those things, that to myself even, was a bit odd and hard to explain the appeal. Certainly something I'd never thought I'd do, let alone become part of my life style! I've gone from middle/little during play only to living as a little/abdl 24/7 and it's been amazing. I think having a good person to explore stuff with makes a huge difference. I'm certainly more open to stuff then I thought I was. *** play used to be a huge thing for me, like almost constantly. And even though I do still really like it I'm no near as obsessed with it as I was.
Posted
I have a fetish for latex, especially latex gloves (& medical play). I had one guy put me in a sex swing (which I was already nervous about it holding my weight) then he attached my wrists & ankles to it, put on a pair of latex gloves & then blindfolded me , he started stroking my face so that I could smell & taste the gloves, the anticipation was burning away ..... then suddenly he started stroking me with feathers!..........That’s all he continued to do!?! Then he stopped & released me & that was that!!! I have a friend who made a Badger mask for a wassail that he ran, when he sent me pics of him in the mask my brain ran wild! I never even knew I had a mask fetish!! He promises that one day we’ll have a play session whilst he wear it lol. I have another friend who loves to wear tights. He Dommed for me a few times & I never knew how sexy a man in tights could be until I met him. I also never knew I had a penchant for pegging until another Dom had me peg him.