fantasy lover..who are you today ?

Posted

I'll be whatever you want me to be.

I'm a living, breathing fantasy. Your fantasy. Anything you want me to be, that's what I am. For you.

Do you want me to be a princess? Elegant, charming, a smile that lights up any room I walk into. Perfect hair and makeup, simply flawless. The trophy on your arm, a beautiful prize for you to take home. We make love on silk sheets in the moonlight and I coo and whimper when you enter my perfect pink pussy. My hand in yours as I cum so hard and so deep from your slow, steady thrusts. Soft, gentle, a vision of beauty, all for you.

Or maybe, you want a whore. So eager, so willing, every inch of me wants - needs - to be used by you. Push me against a wall, rip my panties down, and take me. Shove me down on all fours and fucking use me. Fuck me as hard as you can. My cunt craves it. On my knees in a bathroom stall, taking everything you give, always wanting more. Screams of pleasure in your ear when you pin me down to the floor and take me. Leave my slut body marked, bruises where your fingertips dug into the flesh of my hips, little red bumps from where you sunk your teeth into me. Take me, use me, fuck me like the whore I am.

Maybe though, Daddy, you make me to be your little babygirl. So innocent and delicate. Looking at you with wide eyes, Daddy, as you lead my hand to your cock and show me just how you like it. Teach me, Daddy, teach me how to please you. Is that what you want? Short skirts and pigtails and teddy bears and little pink tongues all over your big, thick cock? Mmmm, Daddy, you make this little kitty soooo wet. Can I climb into your lap, Daddy? Pretty please? I promise I'll be a very good girl for you.

Or do you want something else? Something harsh, cruel. Someone who will put you in your fucking place. A Mistress perhaps. Is that what you want? To be told how worthless and pathetic you are. Made to get on your knees, to serve, to obey. To bring you lips to your Goddess' feet. Your tongue worshipping my pussy as often as I wish. Made to pleasure me with no chance of getting any satisfaction yourself. You want that little cock to be locked away, withered and useless, and you want Mistress to be the one to hold the key. Say it. Tell you Goddess you were made to serve Her, made to pleasure Her, made to obey Her.

Or maybe, you'd like to be in charge. Is that what you want? Do you want me on my knees, staring up at you, mouth watering at the sight of your majestic cock? Do you want to hear me beg for it? Say "Please Sir. Please fuck my mouth". Do you want to own me, every fucking inch? Your property and no one else's. Made to pleasure you and you alone. Is that what you want me to be? Your fucktoy, ready and willing whenever you snap your fingers. On all fours, in nothing but a leash and collar, ready to be used, ready to pleasure you. Ready to serve my Master, however he commands.

Does that sound good, baby? Do you want me to be one of those for you? Or maybe, all of them? I'll do it for you baby. I'll be whatever you want me to be. As long as you promise to fuck me harder than I've ever been fucked, make me cum harder than anyone else, I'll be whatever you want. Because I'm yours. All yours

Posted
this... is.. amazing. darkly poetic and horribly arousing..
Posted

Thank you kindly.  I'm open to being called Daddy to those I take under my wing...but until then I would settle for Sir from applicants needing a firm but fair disciplinarian with a big heart.