*** and submissive

Posted

*** and exposure

it excites me a lot to be humiliated exposed in public or in a room, to be submissive at the moment it gives me a lot of pleasure but then when I end up doing orgasm (after about 10-15 minutes of section) I return to normal and I feel really humiliated, exposed and that everyone knows that I am a submissive but in a more embarrassing way really which I do not want since I am not excited anymore. I am a man of 1.82 and atletico see me being submissive and humiliated is confusing sometimes. I have done very humiliating things with women and men with simple things from sucking feet in public squares to being ***d to wear panties under my pants in the street and download them when they ordered me, being fucked is the most normal thing I have done. I like pleasure while I'm excited but when I finish change and I feel totally bad and useless

Posted
Let's put this in context.I was once picked up by a guy in a park in London and he drove me back to his place for sex.During the journey i had the urgent need to suck his cock,so i got myself down into the footwell and did exactly that.He came in my mouth,and anyone looking into the car could-would have seen.We could both have been arrested,and charge with numerous offences including public decency charges.I have no regrets for what i did but the risk of getting arrested could have been serious.The thrill of fellating him in public and knowing people probably did glimpse my face in his lap was a huge turn on.The secret is not to offend public decency and get caught.
Posted

I think you talk about another topic, about the risk and adrenaline of being trapped and being something exhibitionist in another way. what I'm saying is that one while he's horny does what he's doing when he's humiliated if he's submissive / slave but when that time ends and you go back to normal, you think what you did while you were horny and you can really feel a lot of embarrassment (and dont mean only ***  public) many times one has cybersex with only one person in private but as submissive is dominated and used in the camera by a master  on the other side and later would feel guilty for do something really humialiate

Posted
What you’re experiencing is perfectly normal. When we get excited & horny, endorphins etc go mad & take over, they take our brain to wild places we wouldn’t normally entertain & inhibitions are pushed to one side. Once we cum it’s like a pressure valve being released. Some people can push themselves back into the zone & carry on with play & some can’t. So for example I have a friend who likes wear tights & loves to cum in them but the second he cums he can’t get them off quick enough & feels sickened at himself. Also if your endorphins & adrenaline are pushed hard then you can experience sub drop.