BDSM with disabilities

Ac****

Posted

Hey there everyone and thank you in advance for reading through what I *** might be a longer post. 

I have always identified as being part of the BDSM scene, and quickly found myself to be a Brat. I just love the tingles it gives when I'm talking back or being playfully disobedient. 

I am married to a wonderful woman whom I have been with for 12 years, and I only recently started talking with her for real, about my urges for a more experimental setting in the bedroom. I would love to expand it to other areas as well, but she is very strict on keeping it to the bedroom.

Now, the issue is: I get extremely aroused at the thought and fantasies of being punished to the point of tears, to be kept down and not have a say in it, for my wife to ***fully discipline me. She say that she would be able to do that, and I partly believe her on it. I am however worried that It will cross my limits even though I crave for it, and that I wont be able to actually deal with it, with my autism. 

Does anyone else have experience with /s that have sensory disabilities, and any advice on how to handle that part?

It's churning inside my mind and body more and more, and I feel like I am going to burst if I don't get an outlet for my desires..

Sincerly

Acatiera

Posted
Ok we are all very very different no matter who we are etc so I can only answer from personal experience. I have had 2 Doms who had Aspergers. One of them ‘talked’ a good game but in practice he struggled with confidence. The other was great when he was in the zone but he had to keep the focus on me & couldn’t have any sexual focus on him it was all about me. He could only get an erection if we were being sexual without play. Separately, my brother is High Functioning & there is also a question mark over myself but it’s not something I’ve followed up, I don’t have have any direct issues with BDSM as long as any play doesn’t involve ‘Cream/Moisturiser’ as I have sensory issues with that. It literally terrifies me. I find that because my mind zones into itself & fixates on certain situations my *** threshold becomes high which is quite unusual for me. I also have an idea of how play should be which can be quite frustrating. But all in all, it’s all good 😊
Posted
I actually feel this problem a lot. It sounds dumb for I can never take my master cum in my mouth due to sense of taste and stuff being heightened by autism.
Posted
There are different levels of aspergers and different causes but my bipolar disorder some times mimics it in sensory. It really is a challenge but the best piece of advice I can give is on the days you feel great THEN TRY IT but we have safewords for a reason. If it gets too much then use it and stop. Also your wife I'm sure knows how to tell when you've had enough.
Posted

Thank you for the great answers. I think I'll try to pursuit "new things" or limits on good days. Silly that I didn't even consider it :flushed:

Hardest part is to be less bratty on days that are iffy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Posted

Thanks for your post as most of the time we forgot about différents type of elements! And I think your case must be challenging sometime. I will defo read docs about it!!