Need advice about a new job

Needtofacefart

Needtofacefart
Posted

I'm starting a new job on Monday. All of the employee reviews except for 2 I have read have been extremely negative. The *** is super great though. All of the employee reviews except for the 2 are by the guards. The 2 that are positive are by people who had the job I'm starting. Which reviews should I believe? Are the reviews even a real insight?

Posted

I think it's worth raising an eyebrow if so many reviews are negative - there's always likely to be some negative reviews for anywhere - everyone has bitter ex-employees (or frustrated current) but if so many are discontent....

*** IS important but shouldn't be the price for unhappiness.  It's also no good paying well without regular rises otherwise you'll soon find yourself underpaid

Carnelian2
Posted

A lot of things can change in a business. Management and managers can change, so what was true a few months ago may not be true today. I suggest to go in there with your eues and ears open

Needtofacefart
Posted

Thank you, guys! I probably wouldn't have been worried about it, if it were a different type of job. I'm sorry I can't say more.