A trip to the gyno

Goodgirl91-3373

Goodgirl91-3373
Posted

This might seem like a pretty minor story to most but it was the most embarrassing/erotic experience i have ever encountered.

So i went to my male gyno for a check up and to discuss IUD`s. We were discussing several options and then he began to conduct the exam. I was a tad uncomfortable when i put my legs in the stirrups and he reached for the speculum. He said "i keep these warm to make it a little more comfortable". He inserted the warm device and when i started feeling my self stretch i started getting really aroused and tried as hard as i could to hide it. After he preformed the pap he removed the device and told me "ok so you said you are interested in an IUD correct? I do have to conduct a physical exam to see the positioning of your cervix". He then proceeded to lube up his glove and inserted 2 fingers. I felt like i was going to explode when he placed them inside me. He started tapping inside me to check for spacing for what seemed like a minute. I was so aroused that when he was almost finished with the exam i came on his fingers. He paused for a moment noticing i was out of breath. He pulled his fingers out and i could see my cum on his glove. The doctor didn`t say anything as he removed the gloves but i was so embarrassed. When i got home i kept thinking about it and i couldn't get the thought out of my head and masturbated 4 times. No body else knows i had this experience and i`m a tad embarrassed sharing it.

Posted
Well I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing, when I was examined around my groin,looking for a hernia, using the scanner, I must admit I started to get turned on, luckily I didn't get an erection, but a slight reaction made me smile as I left.
Posted
I guess his business is looking up !
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Benlogan-8510
Posted

That’s incredibly erotic. Don’t be embarrassed!