Extreme Judgement

Needtofacefart

Needtofacefart
Posted

I ran into a good friend at the swimming pool. While we were talking, a stranger (also a woman) came up to us. She proceeded to tell me that plus size women really shouldn't wear bikinis. To which I replied then they shouldn't make them in my size. I've worn this bikini for the last 3 summers. So, I almost got really depressed. However, a man walking by heard the exchange and said Sweetheart, I would rather see a plus size girl in a bikini than Mrs. Doubtfire over there in a muu muu. The look on the rude woman's face was priceless. It's nice to know that only some people are extremely judgemental about size.

Posted
People can be very judgemental but it's usually because of there own insecurities. If a woman is happy and confident in herself that is so much sexier than anything else so screw the haters it's there issue not yours.
Needtofacefart
Posted
27 minutes ago, Dave890 said:

People can be very judgemental but it's usually because of there own insecurities. If a woman is happy and confident in herself that is so much sexier than anything else so screw the haters it's there issue not yours.

Thank you Dave890! I had not had self esteem issues in years until that lady said something.  I'm hoping when other people are about to criticize someone's appearance they will read what you said and think twice about it.

Posted

I love larger ladies   showing there bodies off  makes me appreciate would even more 

Posted
Some times I feel the same. I have orthoanorexia or obsession/ restrictive eating along with body dysmorphia so if somebody said that to me it would make me workout instead of 45 minutes an hour a day but to hear good things like that it really calms your mind and let you accept who you are
Posted
Not everyone can like everyone, that’s human nature but it takes a special kind of dickhead to be negative towards someone & think that’s ok. You keep wearing that bikini I bet you look fab in it! 😁
Posted

I know it’s easy for me to say it but never again feel depressed by someone who make that kind of comments. One should never be judge by his physic! Nobody’s perfect and don’t forget that most men actually prefer women with voluptuous body. 

Fattist have some issues probably due by food disorder when they were young and been bullied by their mum.