New to BDSM

Red7278

Posted

My husband and I have been having marital issues for a while. Lately to the point of talking of divorce. We love and trust each other very much, just felt disconnected the last few years. He has recently proposed BDSM to me as him the dom n myself the sub. Neither of us has ever dipped into this world and are very new to it. We are still in the discussion phase of it. He has expressed interest in continuing it outside of the bedroom. Looking for any tips or resources. TIA.

Posted
Check out the magazine on this site, there are loads of decent articles on BDSM and D/s (Dom/sub) relationships, also there are some great books out there you can get for tips, there's the big book of bottoming and the big book of topping where you'll see some handy advice for each of you and how to ramp things up in a way you'll enjoy. I'm glad you're taking this step together, at least you can bounce ideas off each other in the process. Good luck with it xx
Posted

Find a munch in your area and learn from other kinksters 

Posted

I am way to new in this life style to go in public. I xan only talk on here because I can not see anyone. He has been in this life style for years. I just got comfortable wearing my collar in public. He is amazing and so understanding I still feel disconnected though. Like I am not what he wants or enough because he wants a dungeon or a unicorn. I wish I could just leap in head first.

Posted
Take your time. You are allowed. Search here and on Google about anything you might be interested. Anything he mentioned you dont know... I also would say read erotica? It helped me a lot tbh... Lexi Blake was one author I read a lot... but research and become familiar with terms and with different kinks. Look through your limits etc... you have time. Dont try to rush this as it doesn't work that way... it's way too overwhelming
Madam-L1062
Posted
My wife and i are D/s full time. But many people just think im shy or that my PTSD is acting up around other people. She portects me and i serve her in return. Id say find a cpl you are comfortable with and follow their lead. Keep the parts of thier D/s relationship that you like and drop the parts that you don't.
Posted
Ravensass is right do your research talk to people on here , they don't bite well most of the time lol