get in contact with the foot lovers

Viciousdoll

Viciousdoll
Posted

Hello! Where can i chat/meet people thats having a foot fetisch? I love to expose my feet to someone thats really appreciate feet. Where is the right place to "reach out"?

Posted

On Fetish.com we have a Personal Ads section @ Fetish.com/dating .

Foot Fetish is more common than people realise and you should find a few answers to a personal ad or maybe even "Trip up" (pun intended) on someone elses ad

Posted

if you're a lady/Dominant who loves to appeal to foot fetishists then you've a relatively easy job... just turn up at a local fetish club/event - if there's no boys already asking then it's easy enough to find one sub or another very happy to tend.

Posted
On 6/9/2019 at 9:26 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

if you're a lady/Dominant who loves to appeal to foot fetishists then you've a relatively easy job... just turn up at a local fetish club/event - if there's no boys already asking then it's easy enough to find one sub or another very happy to tend.

I'm always amazed, given how many foot fetishists there are, how few foot focused events there is,  I've seen everything else in, certainly comparative, abundance, I've always wondered if that's because it's generally considered pretty vanilla, so not kinky enough to recognise with events, or historically not well attended, either way it's a shame..I know you meant events, well, in general, but it sent me on a meander..

Posted
2 hours ago, MzJax said:

I'm always amazed, given how many foot fetishists there are, how few foot focused events there is,  I've seen everything else in, certainly comparative, abundance, I've always wondered if that's because it's generally considered pretty vanilla, so not kinky enough to recognise with events, or historically not well attended, either way it's a shame..I know you meant events, well, in general, but it sent me on a meander..

There's a club, in the West Midlands, they've just had an event - and I've looked at it for a while but thinking that in some ways it might be a bit weird and a long way to go - apparently their last event they had 10 folk. But, they seemed pleased with that - so that's good.

There's been a few other tried - but I think a little bit that - the guys think there'll be low interest from the Ladies and I don't know if the Ladies *** they'll be overrun by expectant and entitled boys.

There's a few things I don't always think of and now I do - so - a couple of years ago I did a scene where there were 3 guys taking turns to massage and worship someone's feet - and - for hygiene reasons we cleaned her feet between turns - I think that's something to consider.   That same weekend I also had a hopping mad moment where, there were 2 behind-the-camera scenes that I did that had to be binned because of something the sub had done - and, like, these were scenes I'd wanted to do - and, anyway, before a foot fetish scene he asked to clean her feet - with like washed - and I'm standing there like *what a waste* and I said that to her after - and she was like "I know!" then she paused a bit and said, "mind, the scene before I did have my feet on another guys cock..." and now I can't unthink that haha.

I think my point is... I think as much as I love feet, I don't really like them cleaned - and also - yeah, I don't think I'd be happy with another guy's saliva or anything all over them.

Incidentally, said Lady was someone I had one of my favourite ever foot fetish experiences with, but this was off camera - and, we've done two foot clips on camera but she's not used either of them, so we have no footage together!  

Posted

@eyemblacksheep All good points I hadn't considered, though I'm sure there's plenty out there that are good with clean feet too, I know I'd definitely head to a quiet foot pamper corner If I saw one at Any event, washing, massage, nail polishing etc..

I've seen the Midlands one advertised, though the distance/travel/accomodation need, makes it just too far and pricy for me, for just a few hours, and to be honest it's seems to be Pro women and paying men so I don't think I'd fit in anyway..thanks for indulging my idle curiosity, and sharing your experiences 🙂

Posted

There was somewhere in Liverpool. I'm not sure what happened, although they were trying out a few events (including watersports also) and it felt a little... 

I wanted to go, but, didn't want to be in a kinda "it's all men scrapping over women" kinda situation

Which I think becomes very difficult.

I think this then becomes something where you have to encouraging women they won't be scrapped over and will be approached by polite men, who will take a no for an answer, and also encourage men that they will get an opportunity providing they are respectable.

And also discourage the creepy/entitled blokes from coming.

-
Funnily enough. Being cautious what I say on, effectively, a public forum.  I think there certainly needs to be environments where everyone suitable feels welcome; pro or not - and some really don't get the balance right.

I think you don't want an event where a Pro is sneered at because it's expected they're after coin or prowling for punters (stuff which good Pros don't do anyway)

But, likewise, I know some have been put off events because it feels, like you say, that it's about Pros and Punters.

I think it's something events do need to be mindful of.

I think it's also a case of "who is this event for?" as in, is it for the Ladies, as implied, or for the gents...

• 4 weeks later...
smallcockslovenia
Posted

i love to watch female feet while being humiliated