Looking to explore a sub/domme relationship

Posted

Hi.  Am relatively new to this though have been an online sub for the past few years. Decided to look for a domme for real.  I live northe east of Bristol UK and was wondering whether there is a bdsm scene in the area where i could go. Only thing is, where are they?, can i go on my own? how do i let dommes know about me? Etc etc. So you see the dilemma. So am on here in the hope i can be better informed, but any help and even approaches on here would be greatly appreciated.

Englishdood
Posted (edited)

Go on Fetlife and see if there are any 'munches' in your area (there will be) Then get to know people and play it cool. There are hundreds of guys for every non-professional domme out there, so be patient. Be wary of scammers pretending to be dommes. Don't pay anything to anyone before you meet them. They're everywhere and can be very convincing. Good luck! 

Edited by hansknees
Added info
Posted

why go off-site ?

there are events in Bristol on this site https://www.fetish.com/uk/city+of+bristol/bristol

But, yes - it's usually cool to go on your own.  How do you let Domme's know about you - depends kinda what you're looking for.  Being out and about can get you noticed but do try to avoid the fantasy of their being Dommes just waiting for new meat to play with. 

If you're looking professionally there are a couple of premise in the area, it's then just a case of researching people and composing a good welcome email.

Posted (edited)

Look up the Bristol and Surrounding area group, you'll see links to all sorts, next munch is I believe on the 16th, may be one before then too.

Edited by MzJax
Typo
Englishdood
Posted

Good point. I haven't been here long enough to know what's available. I should explore more before commenting. 

Posted
1 minute ago, hansknees said:

Good point. I haven't been here long enough to know what's available. I should explore more before commenting. 

no - it's fine, it's worth knowing what is here :)