Gratifying Punishment

petalprince

petalprince
Posted

I found myself sitting naked on the damp cold cellar floor, surrounded by darkness, reflecting on what a naughty girl I’ve been. Punishment for allowing a few droplets of my Master’s cum to dribble out from my ruby red lips, running down my chin and onto the floor. I didn’t mean to waste any of his cherished load but his orgasm came in waves as he filled my tiny mouth. The quantity was too much to swallow, although I tried my best to gulp it down. Needless to say, my Master was angry with his personal slut. I have received his punishment before, assorted ways to let his girl learn the lessons of his displeasure. Although this time I felt something was a bit different or unusual being locked in a small room for hours. I soon discovered my intuition was accurate.

The cellar door creaked open behind me, flooding the small room with a faint light. Before I had an opportunity to glance at who was invading my gloomy solitude, a blindfold was quickly fastened around my head returning my vision to darkness. With a deep manly voice unknown to me, he ordered me to stand. My breaths increased and my heart raced as this stranger fondled my tits and ass with his rough hands. A rope was tightly tied encircled my waist. With my feet flat on the floor, I was commanded to bend over letting my wrists touch my ankles. ***fully my wrists were shackled to each ankle with my ass high in the air. The long end of the rope tied around my waist was looped over a ceiling joist and pulled lifting my body until I was barely balancing on my tippy toes. My captives masculine scent penetrated my nostrils each time he brushed my contorted figure. Uncomfortable as it may seem, I began to enjoy my confinement and the pleasures I was feeling. Suddenly a cold steel butt plug was rapidly pushed into my ass filling me completely. Quivering with utter surprise, the additional discomfort stimulated my heightened desires. Next without warning, stinging leather tentacles from a flogging device ***fully struck my bare ass. The *** was incredibly arousing causing my pussy to become instantly saturated with moisture. I begged for additional whacks until my juices ran down my legs and my ass felt like it was on fire.

The cellar door creaked open again as my ***or exited the room. Once more I was left in darkness, fully stimulated with a burning ass. It seemed like an eternity, but finally a gentler masculine presence filled the tiny room. The shackles were removed from my arms and legs and the rope was untied from my waist. The butt plug was carefully removed with the blindfold still securely fastened around my head. Being carried up the steps and entering another room, I was placed upon a warm silky bed. I was told to remove my blindfold and standing before me was my Master in all his naked glory. His rigid erection was all I needed. We made passionate love filling my mouth, pussy and ass with his endowed manhood. With each intense thrust, his touch was comforting and protective. I complied with all vigorous penetrations, fascinated by his frenzied euphoria. And yes, during his robust orgasms, not a drop of gratifying ejaculate was carelessly wasted :)

I was never told who my strange ***or was, but it doesn’t matter when my devotion is dedicated only to my Master.