High heel shoes and over knee boots

Thongdog

Posted

I totally enjoy seeing a woman wearing high heels and boots that come up over the knee. But then again I also enjoy wearing them myself and will do at any opportunity. What is it that you enjoy about wearing high heels or boots?

• 2 months later...
Posted

Im so with you on this one. Drives my crazy

Posted

I love to wear high heel  boots just got

A pair of black patent ankle boots with

4 inch heel . Go great with a pair jeans . My wife won't wear heels . So I have my secret fantasy .

Posted

lucky you, its drove me crazy for years. Why i don't know perhaps im just wired wrong !!

Posted

I absolutely love wearing knee high boots, especially my black knee high stiletto boots. I've always had a 'thing' for knee boots for as far back as I can remember. 

• 2 months later...
Posted

Tight, supple leather totally embracing the legs.  The more, the merrier!  Need I say more?

• 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Love high heel leather boots, I wear black leather crotch high boots regularly and love the look and feel of them. 

Posted

I like high heels as well, the higher the better, both on women or wearing them myself. Before my moving to the UK I had at home 3 pairs of Pleaser Dominas - pumps, ankle boots and thigh highs, each with 6 inch heels.