I don't want to be too thinky

Posted

I get home after the day is over and you are waiting there for me.

And I feel blank.

I want to rip off my work suit, shower and lie in bed and hold you.

Nothing complicated.

No ropes. No ties. No handcuffs. Not even spanking.

You nuzzle into my welcome-home hug.

Blank.

Sensing my inability to... anything, right now, you come upstairs and you hold me.

I am glad you are here.

We settle into bed.

I tuck your head under my chin. You shake your head and pull me down so that my head rests under *your* chin.

I can... hear your heartbeat. I can feel it. It soothes me.

It is a steady beat. I feel your arms wrapped around me. I hear your voice. You whisper a rambling chant about your day. What you saw. Where you went. What you thought. What you said.

And I am listening to you. I am feeling your arms wrapped around me. Even with my eyes shut.

You are in my embrace. Or am I in yours.

You wrap your legs around mine. Tangled in mine.

You grind against me. My body physically reacts to yours.

You just get me. I am allowed to stay blank.

You slide your fingers down between us, and play with me. You...*tease* me. I grind against you.

You're aroused. I want to *be* aroused. I don't want to ask or direct or anything but stay blank.

I want to be present with you, and not stuck in whatever past. That my head tells me I deserve to be stuck in. Or being overly anxious. About what the future has in store for me.

I want to be grinding up against you, and making you moan and whimper and whisper how much you *want* me.

I want to tease you with my fingers and my tongue. I want to make you *yearn* for me, and when we're done, be completely and utterly fulfilled and satisfied.

[I sense you faster, longing, deep desire in my subconscious and my body on auto pilot responds]

I run my hand up your side, and I *surge* as I press into you. Our legs tangle, and I look up at you and push my way up so that I can kiss you, over and over and over.

Deepen my kiss until I'm in you...my tongue is in you... and slide our bodies together, wriggling until I can be joined with you...completely and totally.

I surge against you, over and over, rhythmically, and the way that your head tilts back and your muscles tense and you cry out is deeply relieving and fulfilling and I am with you, I am joined with you, I am inside you and you are inside me on every level; the body, the heart, the mind, the soul, from the primal to the human to what feels like the... *divine* -  the two of us, together as we should be, cresting over that peak - together - together - *together*

...And the surge is over.

Because... I'm just so tired.

I just want to be.....

Less thinky with you.

Posted

Wow.  This one has had the biggest initial reaction generating several comments in private and a few likes here.  Seems to have touched a nerve with quite a few people.

Thank you all for your lovely remarks.

Panther x

TesoroSumiso
Posted

Beautifully written Panther.  To have someone understand our hurt, need, desire, without a word is a universal yearning.  But it rarely happens easily. The naked honesty and communication needed to get there is what trips us up. True vulnerability is magical and terrifying.

Posted
I understand this a lot due to issues with both work and home life. After a stressful day at work (which happens all too often) I quite often go home feeling blank! I love the way it's written and I love the way I feel I can connect with it. Very Well done sir!