Finding your perfect Dom online {The Magician}

Posted

So there's this guy. A person I've not met yet, a man who has almost brought me to my knees with just his words. 
I think he has stolen my Submissive heart, no touch no closeness, not even a kiss. Just words and images. 
I call him Sir. 
He calls me His Beautiful girl.

A picture is all it took to draw me in. Fully clothed, no face, no sexual act to scroll past. 
A black and white image with a splash of colour that held so many possibilities. I was drawn to that picture and wanted to know the man behind it. 
5 stars is all it took. A reply and some profile watching.

He is funny, he makes me laugh. He brings out the cheekiness in me and my love to tease. He is patient with me when I need to question things. He is passionate and caring even tho it's just words at the moment.

This man, who I call Sir. Gets me. 
He understands the need and desire for something different, he knows I need it and crave it almost as much as I do the air I breathe. 
I need to be cherished wanted and pleasured but I also need the dark alongside it. I need the *** that makes everything else seem so much sweeter. The direction that makes everything else seem insignificant. The ownership that makes it all fit together perfectly. He understands my need for rules, punishments, rewards and denials.

The emails, the messages, the phone calls. They are like one never ending round of foreplay. Promises of what could be.

This Man, that I call Sir, is the Man I choose to lead me down this path. 
I hope I am worthy to finally get to call him Sir in real life. 

Posted

Thank you My Beautiful Girl.
We have a wonderful journey ahead of us.
I'm so looking forward to sharing it with you.   :kissing_heart:

Posted
Love this , great descriptions of feelings , good luck to both of you
Posted
2 hours ago, sammyb45 said:

Thank you!  x

Posted
3 hours ago, sammyb45 said:

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment. ❤️

Posted
3 hours ago, BigPolly said:

Love love love this ☺️Xx

Thank you BigPolly. ♥️

Posted
Beautifully written.. it captures the yearning, the love, the partnership and it's just gorgeous.
Posted

Such a beautiful description, full of feelings, desires and promise. 

Many congratulations to both of you 😘

Posted
51 minutes ago, Queenie63 said:

Such a beautiful description, full of feelings, desires and promise. 

Many congratulations to both of you 😘

Thank you.    😘

Posted

Such beautiful words so happy for you both, this journey will be the best you've ever been on!!!! 💜🖤💜🖤 Congratulations to you both

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Such beautiful words so happy for you both, this journey will be the best you've ever been on!!!! 💜🖤💜🖤 Congratulations to you both

Thank you for reading and taking the time to comment lilmonster, I know that means a lot to the Magician as it does me. 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
25 minutes ago, Lilmonster said:

Thank you hun.   :kissing_heart:
I just know it will be.    :)

Posted

This is so wonderfully written and beautifully describes the dynamic you've found together 🔥

Posted
What beautiful words , congratulations on finding one another 💗
Posted
1 minute ago, Beau said:

What beautiful words , congratulations on finding one another 💗

Thank you Beau. X

Posted
1 hour ago, Firewitch said:

This is so wonderfully written and beautifully describes the dynamic you've found together 🔥

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and comment. X

Posted

This is lovely to see and read! Very best of luck to you both. 

Posted

I had such a relationship recently.  The woman who gave herself to me was sheer perfection in my eyes.  It was unlike anything I've ever experienced.  Every single day was a miracle.  But somehow we failed each other, somehow it ended.  We are still on speaking terms, but there is no magic between us now.  There is just an almost unbearable memory of what we briefly had.  This loss was the most ***ful experience of my life, and I've had some staggeringly ***ful experiences.  I do sincerely hope the both of you are able to keep flying together.  It is something truly precious when it works.  It is the closest thing to paradise I've ever witnessed. 

Posted

Thank you Dark artist. I'm really hoping he's a keeper!! 

Posted

Beautifully written . It’s wonderful that you’ve found each other. Congratulations to you both  

Posted
45 minutes ago, Liam52 said:

Beautifully written . It’s wonderful that you’ve found each other. Congratulations to you both  

Thanks Liam! 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I just came across this @TheMagiciansSub it is wonderful to see and read such beautiful words and I look forward to hearing more from you about your journey... you have given us all hope that this is SIR is out there for us all.

Posted
5 hours ago, Butterfly4U said:

I just came across this @TheMagiciansSub it is wonderful to see and read such beautiful words and I look forward to hearing more from you about your journey... you have given us all hope that this is SIR is out there for us all.

Thank you @Butterfly4U for taking the time to comment. ❤️ 

There is a perfect someone for everyone out there and this site makes it possible to find them, even when you least expect it. 

Hope you find your special someone soon. 

X

Posted (edited)

This describes exactly what I, and I think every sub, looks for in a relationship. Thank you for expressing what many of us cannot. 

Edited by MissB2019