Where to find a femdom

Posted

Hi all, new to this site. Ive recently discovered femdom and cuck fetishes which both appeal to me. I am justt wondering how to best to meet men who want to serve and are serious. The couple ive spoken to are just wasting their own pathetic time. Any advice welcome ☺ 

Posted

the thing with Femdom is there's a lot of guys who are fantasists, or think things are easy - or don't have full understanding.

A lot see it as a side fantasy and, sadly, what a lot are looking for is either occasional play or some unrealistic fantasy world.

But, there are those who are genuine out there - but from their side of things, there's also a lot of people who pose as Dominants or who also don't quite have the full idea - so, they themselves are wary.

I think the more you can do that showcases yourself in a good light the better people it attracts if you can weed them out.

-

Personally, I tend to use online as an extension to what I do offline.  I'm regular-ish at munches and fetish events both locally and non-locally.   A lot of experience and knowledge can transfer between the two.  

Posted
Hi I've been a Sub/slave all my life and lived that life on a daily basis and learned to love it but as Eyes said some guys just want to experience there fantasy for a couple of hours a week keep looking Ma,am
Posted

Maybe you can post an ad, setting a criteria according to what you want and also use a filter on your profile to avoid undesired responses if you are going with the online way.Munches and clubs would be another way to find someone locally. 

Posted
I'm totally interested please give me a shout, I'm close, in the neast
Posted
Pm me I'm in the n East please