Her 4th emergency service (#daytimesex #FLR #femmedom # mommy #goodboy)

Posted

No I don't mean the car breakdown service Miss.  I mean my body, silly. Available for you when you need it exactly how you need it. Just instruct me. Yes that's it,  you know, like on a call out for an emergency or something.

It's when you said my town is on your route and you sometimes had an hour between appointments.

Yes, I know we agreed it was my job to keep your pussy wet every day. And you did say you are always hungry. So what better way than to respond to your "batsignal" like siren 's call. My duty to down tools as it were, whatever I'm up to, and come to your assistance. I mean it's not like I have a job or anything that stops me responding. What,  you want me to be your job. Lol ok. I can do that.

I like not knowing when it will be. Yes. I like thinking that any day you could just want to use me so much that you'll have fitted it into your schedule.  Giving me another opportunity to please you, Miss.

A few days later...

Well that's the theory anyhow. I mean the vaguest possibility that you need me is enough to completely take over my day.

I'm barely able to function thinking that in a twenty minutes time I could be on my knees on the concrete in some car park while you swivel to part your thighs for my tongue to explore the softness,  door barely open to conceal your enchantment from any prying eyes. Or that you've found some other spot for deeper sport.

I'm beginning to love the tremble as i try to key in your latest location into my sat nav. I don't normally have this trouble but I'm undone. See what you've done to me?

I recall the feel of the cold concrete from last time ); the grazes on my knees from , (oh my was it only yesterday?) and the short drive home with your juices spread across my face. The taste of you lingering with me for the rest of the afternoon.  And back safely from my sneaky journey,  I have to hurry to splash cool water to hide our secret. The mirror reflects back the evidence that I am indeed such a dutiful good boy . Your good boy.

But unreleased, I ache even more for you. It's unbearable and patiently I await your next call out. I've already had my reward from serving you Miss although my spunk is intact.

Yes,  I will keep my phone close by for your notication. You want no conversation next time? No small talk to ease the mood. No, I understand.  You just want action. Yes. Yes to meet like strangers for a silent fuck. Yes I get it.  Not even a knowing smile. No greeting at all?. Sure,  Not even a wave or acknowledgement. OK.  If it pleases you Miss I can do that. You'll just make it really clear what you want, when and how, by your location , your attire chosen carefully for access and your position. I see. Well that is very acceptable Miss, naturally. I can be the silent stranger fuck toy of your dreams. I can comply with all of your instructions. You are the boss after all. That's why I'm such a Good boy, isn't?  Your very good boy.

And on your day off...

And I long to be in your arms when I can sweetly curl up and be nurtured for hours in the comfort and safety of your J size breasts. And you become my adoring sensual, comforting Mommy. Still my mind and release me from my worldly stresses. Once more in my happy place snuggled beneath your sheets, after your lovely spanking and my pleasing you once more. Thank you so much Mommy. You are the best Mommy in the world.  x