DIY Fetish wear - tips?

fetish_girl

fetish_girl
Posted

Hi all!

Who makes their own fetish wear? I would love to try and make my own stuff, but I've never tried before..
Any tips for beginners?

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
amare_funem
Posted
If you can get to London club rub run class in making own rubber and latex out fits
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

For me. First You need idea nad then think about what you need to create it. Better make it cheap and quite realisticaly possible to make without professional stuff and skills. 

Latex Bunny Mask for my sub:

LOG8kk.jpg

Posted

EV-ILL is right, keep it cheap, try with some cheap latex  clothes & accessorise ! If you can get to a craft shop there are hole punches,studs,eyelets,etc.Best to try with this before cutting up sheets of expensive rubber & glueing seams ! Good luck ,enjoy your thing ! PS. Loved those bunny ears very inspiring.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

How  about making the clothing from cheap plastic, a bin liner/refuse sack, first to get all the dimensions and fitting right and then use that as a template for making the final product out of rubber. Would that work?

Might givie it a try if so.

Where can I get sheets of rubber?

I'm completely new to it.

Thanks,

Jay.

Posted

As for rubber sheet, been 23+years since done this,so would say ,try web ? Try templates with plain brown paper,always remember you will have to allow extra overlap where the joins/seams will be glued ! ( approx. 2 cm.) Will need vulcanize glue,bike repair kit stuff,keep flat and go for weighted board to allow seams to cure. Good luck ,enjoy, love the kink you live ! Baldbold.

)

Posted

Thanks for the tips Baldbold I'll do some searching.

How are you getting on fetish_girl? Any luck?

Posted

Happy to be of service,no joy on sharing any kinks, yet....but waited this long, lol. Happy searching.

• 4 months later...
Posted
I like to try making my own fetish wear and dildos its very seksy at times would love to share ideas with someone else