Slave training

Posted

What does it mean to be training as a slave? What’s the difference from being under slave training and being a slave?

Posted

So, first off - there's not really a *right way* but certainly many wrong ways.

But, the concept of slave training / under consideration / and other variants - is that you are being trained/considered as somebody's sub/slave - that effectively they will lay out rules, what is expected and tasks which prove your devotion, willingness, suitability, so forth.

When you are "trained" you will then be their sub/slave - you will know their standards and what they expect from you and you will be aware of the consequences of deviation from this.

There is bits that can be divisive - I know that there are people on this forum/site who follow a process like the above - and I know there are those that don't - and both are right.  Where some go wrong - particularly (but not exclusively) guys - on either side of the slash...

You can get the Male Dominants who are looking for a "sub to train" and really this is just someone to get the beers, do the housework and give a blowjob on command - it lacks the knowledge and intimacy of what makes that potential experience enjoyable for her.

You can also get the male subs who are "looking to be trained" and really what they want is emotional labour, someone to take a lot of time on them because they "want to try" being a sub.   For me; it's therefore important to have a little idea on what you want prospective relationships to look like and that this is particularly clear from the outset and/or let relationships form and shape naturally.

And of course, remembering that once "trained" while a lot of what you learn will be transferable, the next person might have different rules or standards - it's not a one-size solution.

Posted

I would be wary about someone asking that kind of question? Not knowing basics and going for a slave training shout red alert! 

It’s  best to start as a sub then progressively in about 3/4 years when you know lots of dynamic considering being a slave. 

Mit might sound kind of exotic to be named a slave but it’s heavy relationship and I question the motivation or intention on a Master/Mistress who’s taking a novice in bdsm as a slave. 

Just my opinion 

Posted
As said below. Make sure you and ‘they’ know the distinction between a ‘sub’ and a ‘slave’ before anything else. And have an idea about what you want too.