My fantasy

ColumbusCub91

ColumbusCub91
Posted

Always had this fantasy of making out with a cute girl and taking off her shirt and sucking her nipples and then pulling off her pants. (I'd pause to stare for a moment because I have a SEVERE weakness for panties). As I then continue to kiss my way down her body I start pulling her panties off, super turned on because I love talking off a womans panties before eating her out, but a cock pops out! Still flying off the panty high and my desire to please, I start sucking even though I've never done it before. Feeling her cock harden in my mouth and tasting pre-cum and when I think it can't get any hotter, she tells me she's going to fuck my virgin ass! And she does, and she stops here and there to make me taste myself off her cock. And then she tells me I'm going to taste cum and I suck until she shoots a hot load into my mouth.

Posted

Same or similar!! God that would be amazing! 

• 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1Subfor1Dom-2331
Posted
My fantasy is a hung dude so full of himself and the power if his cock but still insecure to point that he must degrade other cocks, smaller than his, to make his the best and most powerful of all
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted
That's close to my desire and sluty thoughts covered in the stuff and coming out of every hole....
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I would love to be in your fantasy and then we could get together with her to
Posted
My fantasy is to be used as a whore, paraded around a gay sauna whilst in handcuffs and a chastity cage, and have no choice over who fucks me….