Keeping the submission

Hisbabygirl

Hisbabygirl
Posted

My Dom works long hours...typically gone 11 to 12 hours a day. I find myself feeling less submissive when he is at work and almost as if I have no purpose if that makes sense. What are some ways to continue the submission feeling in his absence or things he could do in order to keep me in the mindset. 

Posted

it's very important to avoid placing emotional labour especially if he works long days 

but this is something you can be mindful of; when he is at work, what can you do/prepare to make his evening better when he gets home from work?   Whether this is cooking, cleaning, housework - remembering you are doing it for him

being on hand and ready to assist when he comes in...

Posted
This is tricky - my submissive doesn’t get any benefit from chores. I agreed, I have no interest in her household servitude. If she is well presented though. We find communication is a key factor. Messages to know we are on each other’s minds, tasks may be set in advance - personal grooming, clothing/bedtime wear requests or ordering something as a reward to look forward to lingerie or toy wise after a long week may help build anticipation. We also use a well known encrypted messaging app which has fingerprint locking to view items making it safe to share links, pictures or such items found. We find each other have patterns of interest - one week may be anal play, throat training, three ways, ropes, wax, etc etc. Having a relaxed way to share these “thinking out loud” moments breaks down the barriers when you finally get together and both more synced up.
Posted

Do you live together? Is it a 24/7?

wear your collar, anklet, buttplug, ask for à chores list before he leave for work. 

write a journal for him to read when come back 

do your toe nails, make yourself pretty and send him pics and ask his opinion  

Hisbabygirl
Posted

Yes it is 24/7 and we do live together. I have daily chores but get them finished rather quickly. Pictures are a great idea. Thanks for commenting