Fucked by unseen stranger

Metal_man-6300

Metal_man-6300
Posted (edited)

My wife has asked me to find a guy to fuck her without her seeing him before during or after.

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this as I'm looking for hints and tips! 

Thanks

Edited by metal_man
Didn't look right and forgot my manners lol
Posted
Go dogging, you can do whatever you want! And just put a blindfold on your wife.
Metal_man-6300
Posted
Thank you. I Have suggested this but in her fantasy she is in a posh hotel
Posted

Put it out there ion places like this and see what happens.

Drop me a message - i may be interested ;)

Thing to do is ensure it is safe and upfront and all parties are at ease with it.

Kinda depends what you want out of it as well.

Posted

I would suggest you meet the chosen guy beforehand, over coffee or a beer, to make sure

you're happy with him. Show him a picture of the wife, nude or not, as some people don't get

turned on by certain things - like me for instance, I don't like large boobs, and you don't want

to get to the point of being in the bedroom (or wherever) only for the guy not to get a hard-on

because of something he really dislikes.

And check (and check again) that the wife really does want to go through with it.

If your lady has small boobs, PM me ;-)

Metal_man-6300
Posted

Cheers for the great advice mate it's more or less what I was thinking. Sorry mate they're huge! She's been practically beggin me to arrange this for the last 10 years so I'll double check on the night but can't imagine her changing her Mind :P

Metal_man-6300
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Pussy-Teaser said:

Edited by metal_man
Posted

Done it. It's great. The rush is incredible.  There was also no talking. The guy just ben me over and fucked me from behind. Memorable day! 

Go for it! 

Posh hotel does make it more interesting.

Posted

Forgot to mention: in case you don't know it already... some posh hotels have day use fairs from 11am to 5pm! Very handy! 

Posted

I was fucked by a complete stranger last night and we fucked bareback

Posted
On 21/08/2017 at 4:19 PM, metal_man said:

Cheers for the great advice mate it's more or less what I was thinking. Sorry mate they're huge! She's been practically beggin me to arrange this for the last 10 years so I'll double check on the night but can't imagine her changing her Mind :P

I love huge boobs where in the world are you / is she? If its not been done yet? 

• 4 weeks later...