Amateur

Sweetninja46

Sweetninja46
Posted

Hi everyone!! My partner and i would like to explore the world of dom/sub. My partner (male) being my dom.

Where do we start. We would like to sit down and write out a kind of contract. What kind of things would we put on it to either set as soft limits or hard limits. Were new to this side of things so any tips/lists welcome 

Posted

if you google "BDSM checklist" there's little checklists of activities and you can compare them together to find mutual things that would interest you.  That's a good start point.

Contracts are largely...symbolic - that's not to say  a bad thing, perhaps a first document you draft up can be like a contract but not formally one - this could include activities you want to try, things you do want to actively incorporate - hard limits set being as anything you don't want to do - and deciding whether soft limits are the agreed punishments or if the soft limits are "Only if in the mood" 

Posted
You can also Google BDSM contracts and anything else you want to find. It's all over the internet.
Posted
Having already written a contract of my own, I can suggest things to include?
Posted

It’s a bit complicated to tell you here what and how! 

We don’t know what kind of dynamic, kinks, you are. 

There is not set rules in bdsm, it’s personal. 

Maybe you should ask more in private to Dom/Domme or even experienced subs