New to being a Daddy Dom

Hexy

Posted

So Myself and my partner (BabyGirl95) have met on Fetish.com in late 2018 and met up for the first time in early December of 2018 and have been hapily together since. recently i have been seemingly instinctively becoming a Daddy Dom? last night i even read her the first chapter of the first Harry Potter book as a bit of a bed time story and we both loved it i think, BabyGirl regressed and i felt like i was so loved and trusted.

I've never seen my self as a CareGiver or let alone as any form of D type in a Dynamic but she brings out something instinctive or primal in me that wants to come out.

has anyone got any advice for someone like me? i'm a father in real life and i dont think i could take the DDlg into something sexual because of it but i am all for the love and care side.

i have a few ideas like a reward system like if she remembers to brush her teeth before bed every night for a week then she gets a bed time story or if she cleans her room every day after playing with her toys then she can have some cartoon time with me. but after that i am kinda stuck.

as for punishments i am not sure what to come up with, i refuse to aknowledge the ignore treatment as a punishment as i feel like that is a quick way to break down a relationship, myself as a pet (or at least what i have been up until now) and with BabyGirl95 being a little, we are naturaly needy in our ways and this will only hurt us both.

Posted
It sounds like you have a nature instinct for being a Daddy Dominant, and like I say to everyone, there was once a time when a person did not have others from whom to draw knowledge. Go with what feels natural, basically. As for the sexuality, I agree that you should avoid that since you are already a father. Again, with rewards, it sounds like that will come naturally to you. In regards to punishments, I cannot help. All in all, trust your gut and communicate with your partner. Other than that, it sounds like you have it under control already; good for you.
Posted

You could try lines as a simple punishment, or time out from things like crayons..maybe remove a favourite cuddly toy for awhile, perhaps a sticker chart like you'd use with any child could be adapted maybe a slipper spanking for X number of black marks ..it's not a dynamic I know Very much about, and depending on what age your girl regresses too some things might be more effective than others..a toddler wouldn't be able to do lines for example.

Posted
Great advice MzJax xx Maybe bring the naughty spot into play that’s what we used as a form of time out with our kids make her stay there for a few mins normally it’s one min for every year that they are I think it’s lovely Hex that you have found this side
Posted
11 minutes ago, Beau said:

Great advice MzJax xx Maybe bring the naughty spot into play that’s what we used as a form of time out with our kids make her stay there for a few mins normally it’s one min for every year that they are I think it’s lovely Hex that you have found this side

Naughty steps a great idea, I know you don't want ignoring to be a part of punishment, but five minutes on the step..you could get her to choose one, decorate it maybe, or do that together (rather than using a stair it will become a focal point you can use), you explaining as you do what it's for..when using it, as @Beau says, use it the way you do for children..time out to think about her actions and the consequences of them for her and for you, or other people.

If for you this still counts as ignoring, sit with her, talk to her but don't allow her to reply whilst on the step..explain why she's there, how it makes you feel when she's disobedient, or doesn't try hard, or answers back, or whatever she's done that you wish to punish..or, let her talk but only about the infraction, why she did it etc..and you don't respond for the time she's on the step, that's perhaps an escalation of punishment though, as it really can make someone feel like they've been very bad.

Posted

Not every dynamics has to be sexual. depending how often your bbg regress? I had a sub who was sometime a big and all she wanted was cuddle and caring, chatting softly or giggling . Other time she was sexually active and back to herself, loving the hard sessions. Its about knowing your sub, experience and how to deal in different situation. this is when people realised dealing with submission is not as easy as a spank and a bit of rough sex.

Posted
5 hours ago, Beau said:

Thankfully 😛 I live in a ground floor flat so no naughty step available ;)

Posted

@MzJax@Beau@DanteReign thank you all for your input,

we both coincidently live in ground floor flats if you'f beleive that coincidence xD so no naughty step availible. and the time out idea just feels like i am ignoreing her which we arent a fan of.

the sticker chart which could work both ways, punishments and rewards is an idea we could use.

i can see the removal of her favourite toy or making her miss her colouring/cartoons or both or more time being a punishment working.