Water sports as a Dom

Posted

Hi guys and gals,

I’m hoping for some advice, as have had the conversation with my sub who I wish to pee in my face (who is happy to do so) because this is something I happen to enjoy, however I am wracking my brains as to how to make this happen within scene and still remain Dom (if I was the sub totally different story as have previously done so as part of a *** thing).

Any advice is highly appreciated.

Posted

One idea you could run with - you could have them drink water as part of the scene and deny them the option to go to the toilet so there's a little pee desperation going on.   

You can use verbal to ask if their pee is worthy of going in your face for your satisfaction/pleasure - making it clear that even their toilet usage is under your control and for your pleasure and satisfaction.

Posted
I don't understand why so many Doms have problems with some activities. Being a Dom doesn't mean you only like some activities. There are so many guys that are dominant and still want a girl to put on a strap on and fuck them. Being dominant is about commanding and having control. When a woman is sucking your cock she is doing something to you and you can instruct her what to do. If you want your sub to pee in your face what is the problem of ordering her to do that? Why does that conflict with you being dominant?! Do you never have her sit on your face to eat her pussy? Maybe after she cums you can make her pee on your face. Just take this normally as you are both willing to do it.
Posted
I totally agree with RavenSass, you are ultimately in control of the scene so as long as she agrees to what you want why would you think anything would make you submissive. I had a Dom who would often have me peg him, yet many on here view receiving to be a submissive act!? To have a sub piss on you can be humiliating for a sub, making her hold it until she can’t anymore, make her shower whilst needing to wee is so hard then playing with her whilst the water is running over you both will make holding it in impossible, then simply lay under her.
Posted
1 hour ago, LazyPirate said:

Thank you all, I really do appreciate the feedback, and was looking for inspiration more than having an issue with any activity per se.

I’m not into watersports myself but what I described in the shower is how I played it out when I agreed to it. Not being allowed to wee when I wanted as a horrible punishment was what led to this. 

Posted

I was sitting thinking about this thread today - I am a horrible sadist at some times.   

So, for example, I switch - and I love watersports either side of the play.  It's not very often I get to piss on somebody though - my wife isn't into it and I find more opportunities to spend time with Dominants than submissives.  Or, in a Dominant context - a Lady I recently met also switches but the nature of the day wasn't that arrangement.

So, I kept thinking of ways this could be actually fun for you but horrible for the sub; but it depends on their own interests - so for example; like I say the desperation wouldn't be pleasant.  But also having them pee in a jug and you pouring that on yourself so they don't get the pleasure (the pee could also be critiqued) 

It could also be horrible if they were made to pee after orgasm as part of post orgasm ***..... 

Posted

as mentioned above, and lets be clear about something, there is no rules but the ones you and your sub agreed with! what the other think or would think? its just between you and her end of. Your relationship, dynamic your rules. 

as for the play, maybe make her drink lots of fluid, then press on her bladder during some 69 playtime, or her tied up from the ceiling legs apart ask her not to release till say so, lie on the floor and wait to see if she obey!