Male sub ads Vs Female sub ads

BigPolly

Posted

I don't think it's a case of not saying what you want; but avoiding it being all about wants.

Particularly in F/m the teaching is that the sub should put the Dominants needs/wants before their own wants.   But, of course... 

A Dominant could have wants/needs that perfectly align with a subs fetishes, or if it's too far out then the sub isn't going to enjoy serving them.  This is a reason of course to avoid any form of "I'll do anything" because there's no certainty interests will align. 

I think a problem many people sometimes portray is that they make it about their fetishes and not either the person, or themselves as a person.  

And it does get complex also in the sense that a lot if bias towards D/s - but a lot of people on the right of the slash aren't subs and that's also OK.   (But, do avoid the "I'm not a sub just an ordinary guy with a fetish" as it implies subs aren't ordinary... or maybe they're extraordinary... who knows ;)

Personal ads are a landmine, for sure.  

Posted

Compatibility is the key, firstly. It's highly unlikely anyone will be into fulfilling someone elses needs at the expense of their own.

I even had to explain to my fella that i although i enjoy pegging him i do not get to cum from doing it and so he isn't getting pegged any more until i am satisfied. He now thinks i don't like pegging, i do but i just don't get any fulfilment from doing it and so need that from other things.

I like that idea of asking a guy to donate *** to charity if he says he will do anything to serve me, gonna pinch that.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I need to write an ad soon. So I’ll require tips lol. X

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Vickie said:

I need to write an ad soon. So I’ll require tips lol. X

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
Just now, FabSeverus said:

why would you if you are already taken? 

Now you’ll have to check my profile out lol. X

Posted
1 minute ago, Vickie said:

Now you’ll have to check my profile out lol. X

Just did that’s why I edited my post 😂😂🙈

Posted
2 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

Just did that’s why I edited my post 😂😂🙈

🤣

Posted

There is a whole world of difference between saying "I'm into spanking and anal play" or "I want you to put me over your knee and spank me whilst sticking 2 fingers up my bum"

The first is general info on what kind of things you're into the second is treating someone as a fetish dispenser

Posted
On 7/2/2019 at 7:44 PM, eyemblacksheep said:

I actually know a Lady who any time someone PM'd her saying he'd do anything, she'd send him to donate *** to charity and very few actually would... which is a shame really, because donating to a charity would be a selfless act which also favours a cause she supports, without anyone able to accuse her of "personal gain" (as if that's necessarily a bad thing)

I absolutely love this. It's perfect.