Advice on Secret Gallery...Ignore list...

Posted (edited)

I had a photo removed which was along the same lines as a few photos of items I am making for my personal use only...Now that I have had a look at the classifications...I can understand why...For some reason , I had it in my head that the W ..in the classifications was a V..standing for viewing ..I think I need new glasses...I do agree that my photo of my work in progress on my chastity belt is NOT suitable for any of the classifications..unless one works in a very Liberated environment.!

There is not much info as to what is allowed in a Secret Gallery..Also , how do members know there is a photo in my secret gallery ? .

Do members need to ask me for permission to view..?

Ignore List..I have tried to message quite a few members who have sent me a spank...view their profiles etc..Message I get coming up..This member is in your ignore list.!

I do NOT have any members in my ignore list...

All I am able to do in the settings for my wall...is activate all 3 filters..or none at all...My wall does not show when I view my profile..?..What am I doing wrong...Help

Cassie

Edited by Deleted Member
Add on
Posted

Whenever someone has a secret gallery, the pics an unfriended user is not allowed to see are viewed as the default ones with the message "pic not available " and with a lock on the upper right corner. 

About the ignore list, maybe you could recheck your ignore list in settings but it is possible that the other person added you to their ignore list and the message was shown differently or you misread it. 

Posted

What I mean about the problem I have with the ignore list , is that no matter which member I click on for more info..profile etc...The message I get  is that this member is in MY ignore list...I have checked and double checked and it states that I do NOT have any members in MY ignore list..!..Really confusing problem that I cannot solve..!

Do not understand your reply about the secret gallery...Can any member view my gallery if they ask my permission..Also , does a friend need to ask my permission as well?..cassie

Posted

The secret gallery photos can only be viewed by your friends, I think.

Is there a box you can check (or uncheck)?

Posted

When you add a new friend there's options including open secret gallery, you can do that to people you've favourited too I believe (so spanked ❤️) but I'm not 100% sure.

No ideas on the ignore list thing that must be frustrating, have you submitted a ticket to support? 

Posted

Support ticket..thanks..

Am going to upload a photo to my gallery about 7.00pm..would you mind seeing if you can view it..apparently premium members and vip members should be able to view..Although you might need to ask me for permission.?

Would be really appreciated if you could..

cassie

Posted
21 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

Support ticket..thanks..

Am going to upload a photo to my gallery about 7.00pm..would you mind seeing if you can view it..apparently premium members and vip members should be able to view..Although you might need to ask me for permission.?

cassie

No worries I can do that for you 🙂

Posted

Although will it be approved so viewable by then?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Cassie34 said:

Support ticket..thanks..

cassie

At 7.21pm it showed me you had 10 pictures, 2 of which were friends only, I could see all of the 8 public ones, and that the other 2 were there but not what they were.

Hope that helps.

Edited by MzJax
Typo
Posted

Thanks...Not sure what you mean by the other 2 etc..Cassie

Posted
3 hours ago, SwiftLittleBird said:

The secret gallery photos can only be viewed by your friends, I think.

Is there a box you can check (or uncheck)?

Yes, there is a checkbox for that, in settings go to friends and then edit friendship. 

About the ignore list, it seems that it might be an error which I regretfully cant help you with. 

Posted
51 minutes ago, Cassie34 said:

Thanks...Not sure what you mean by the other 2 etc..Cassie

The other two are the friends only pictures, because we're not friends all I see is a box with a message replacing the friends only picture, with a you must be friends to see this message.

Posted

Hello..Hope you had or still are having an interesting Sunday..When I view my own profile it is not the same as a member viewing my profile.I am getting there..slowly..It is really annoying  about the Secret Gallery...reading the rules etc..all it states is that only members with a premium or VIP membership can view photos in a Gallery..nothing is mentioned about being a friend...Having looked at your profile..can I send you a friendship request..I think we could have some really interesting chats.

You should then be able to see the Chastity belt I have and am still working on..it is very special...better and more detailed photos will follow shortly..Cassie