Submissive slave mindset

Eye2sun

Posted

My first experience with BDSM was 10 years ago. He spanked me with his belt in my basement turned dungeon. I wanted more.  But I got scared and literally moved 4 states away. I got out before I fell down the rabbit hole. Ten years later I found the ultimate partner. But this time I'm not scared I find myself craving more testing my limits. I recve my first caning yesterday and my ass and thighs are sore but I close my eyes and immediately am turned on because immediately after he gave me his cum in my ass and I came uncontrollably.    Im so excited because he said I did good and we are going to  have alot of firsts for many things.im trying to wrap my brain around y is *** so much pleasure.  I don't understand why I want this and crave more.  Will I ever say no or beg him to stop. Will I ever run scared again. I don't think I can he makes me cum just by simply thinking about his touches good and bad. I can't share with anyone else because of the level of ***. And I want subs only to reply I'm sure u doms or master's will. Be delighted that I wish to serve but I'm looking for how subs handle this. 

Posted

Have you considered that as well as submissives empathising with you, Dominants have a lot of experience helping, guiding and supporting their submissives throughout their journeys? Cutting yourself off from such a valuable resource is a little short sighted..and as this is a public forum good luck dictating who can and can't reply.

Posted

That is interesting to know.  I have been hovering around bdsm for two years , switching because everyone wants to be sub.  I have clearly decided that I want to be subsmissive, but whether I find a master or mistress time will tell.  I think it a mind turn on to know  somebody can control your needs and wants.

Posted
I think you should do more research. If I started a relationship I wouldnt be belted on my first spanking. Trust needs to be built, limits explored with caution and things should start slowly and be built up otherwise people can do things like move 4 states. I cant tell you why you like the ***. Only you can find that out. Just maybe go slow and keep a check on your expectations