Pierced cocks

Posted

Just had my ladder done (more to add) and was wondering, while it heals. whether to get implants next or stick with a longer ladder...? Opinions please...

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Actually, I just read this amazing story that involved a guy that had a ladder, and even though I haven't seen one live I have a bit of curiosity about them. So I started researching about them (cause I research everything) And they seem fun from a girls point of view.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

i have a ladder of rings was umm and arring about to for up the shaft

Posted

i do have 12 piercing so far looking to get more get upto about 17 18

Posted

I'll stick with my boegroes (teflon), but the ladder rings do look cool.

• 4 years later...
Posted

I’d love to have a p.a piercing done.

I find it hot  when I see guys that have the 00 gauge 

KinkyDomDad
Posted

I use to have many piercings including ears , spikes through my nipples , my belly button and a 2 gauge Prince Albert which I adored. Over time I took out the belly button because it caught on my clothing.  Then I had one of my nipple spikes torn out one night by accident.  I rode my Harley back to my local Hospital and at three A. M my hand covering my left nipple and  had my my nipple reconstructed. Everynoe in the Hospital came to watch the moron getting his nipple stitched together including the janitor I believe. As for my P.A. I was flying a lot and after 9/11 was having a devil of a time getting through airport security. One day I found myself in a sectioned off corner with a very large TSA woman and she kept scanning me and I kept removing clothes until there I was with nothing but my shorts and t shirt on. She kept looking at me with such suspicion I finally told her "I'm pierced down there would you like to see it ?"  She said " Hell no boy " slapped my arm so hard , damn near knocked me over and then said" Put your damn clothes and get the hell out of here!"  So I did and after that flight I took my beloved P.A. out and dearly miss it to this day. Good times.

• 2 months later...
Posted
I have a ladder and I've been debating for a while about implants myself. I just got my 4th rung and I actually found someone im comfortable with getting implants. So that's my next step