Small Penis *** (Female Responses)

Fe****

Posted

I’m just wondering from a female’s perspective, do you enjoy SPH with your significant other? Does it turn you off that he wants you to tell him he’s small and unsatisfying, even though he isn’t and you don’t feel that way? 

Posted
I had a Domme for a short while who liked to switch it up and he enjoyed that kind of thing. At first I struggled but then got quite in to it and one time made him go to the bathroom and measure it against a pen before belittling him for a being so short. Not sure in answered your question but my experience. I enjoyed being a bit of a bitch and knowing he enjoyed it.
Posted

Thanks Vickie. You did somewhat answer it. I love a woman who enjoys being a bitch! The bitchier the better!

• 4 months later...
Posted
On 7/8/2019 at 1:37 PM, Vickie said:

I had a Domme for a short while who liked to switch it up and he enjoyed that kind of thing. At first I struggled but then got quite in to it and one time made him go to the bathroom and measure it against a pen before belittling him for a being so short. Not sure in answered your question but my experience. I enjoyed being a bit of a bitch and knowing he enjoyed it.

I want this :(