Michaela97

Newbie - anyone got any tips and advice?

Posted

Hi,

I started to get interested in all this around 7 years ago, but other than using pink fluffy handcuffs from the hen party section of pound world I've never done anything so I don't actually know what I like. I think I'm a switch leaning more towards sub, any advice and tips are welcome.

Also, I'm moving to Cardiff soon. Does anyone know any suitable groups or clubs around there? 

• Like 2
Posted

Thanks I'm planning on going to the October one because I'll be moving in over September  

• Like 1
callipygian
Posted

Hi - I would say do what you're doing - communicate via forums and websites like these.  Maybe friend someone in the same area and see if they want to go along to some local events as well.

I tihnk you would soon find your feet / place and enjoy your exploration ;)

• Like 1
SirPhileasFlogg
Posted
There is an Events Section????
Posted

There is a swingers night every Friday in Newport, they have a bit of a get together and a quiet drink to get to know each other before choosing play or do what they like etc. 

shoot me a pm and I'd be happy to tell you more about the local Scene babe 

StellaStarlight
Posted

Sounds like you're off to a great start. Finding yes/no/maybe lists online can be a good way to see what the options are and to start thinking about what you might like. I also think it's helpful to read kinky erotica to get an idea of what turns you on before you try it yourself. 

• Like 1
joanna2011
Posted

:lick: